The problem with court storming | The Boneyard

The problem with court storming

Reaction Score
Two things I notice: the nitwit fan is running while looking at her phone over her head. The OSU security guy throws one of the OSU players out of the way as she comes to Clark's aid.

Reaction Score
Ohio St. player went to check on her and got thrown through the baseline lol. Unfortunate circumstance.. kids on cell phones not paying attention. Not placing any blame on her, but why was she running out by herself when the rest of the team was still together at the bench? Anybody know what was going on there?

Reaction Score
The problem with court storming is that our students never get to do it.

What I suggest is we pick an early season game at Gampel. Say Stonehill, designate it as the court storming game. The if -when- we win, the students storm the court. I mean everyone else gets to storm the court. Why not us!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The problem with court storming is that our students never get to do it.

What I suggest is we pick an early season game at Gampel. Say Stonehill, designate it as the court storming game. The if -when- we win, the students storm the court. I mean everyone else gets to storm the court. Why not us!

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
Make it like the NFL and let players take out fans who rush the court and we'll see it end pretty quick. That or give football players seats on the bench to act as team security

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
They're both looking in other directions as they run toward each other. They make contact. Then she does an extraordinary 360 degree flop. Not sure what to take from it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom