The Official Roll Ovah 'nova Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

The Official Roll Ovah 'nova Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Looks like our stellar QB tradition continues. A crap throw.

Reaction Score
The beat rolls on
It's crazy how much our offense gives it up. If you told me before the game they'd miss an extra point, give up a safety and then blow a goal line scenario, all by halftime, I WOULD have believed you, and we'd both be right. Yay us! (I DO believe, however, that with how young this team is-they should be pretty good by next year.)

Reaction Score
I'll give it one more quarter, but I might have to turn this game off before I get too depressed and take it out on my family/kill myself.

Reaction Score
Hate to be honest bc I want to win as much as anyone...but we are losing to an FCS team at home at the half. For all the talk about fan support, the B1G, etc we do need to take a step back I think at times and realize what our reality is right now and it's that we are not a good team, hell, we barely look like a D1 team.

we're a 7 point underdog. if you just figured this out watching the game and you're not satisfied with what you're seeing you didn't have proper expectations coming in.

i think that half was fine. it was certainly an upgrade over previous seasons.

Reaction Score
That was not a good pass. Neither was the TD. He hasn't proven he can throw more than 5 yards.
I don't know who's worse, the OC or the DC or the HC.

And Mulcahy is clueless. Thinks Stewart is good

Reactions: THC

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
There was a whole lot of indifference from the players and coaches in the second quarter. Lack of focus, execution and play calling for all 15 minutes. I

Reaction Score
Diggs needs to get on the field. We've seen all that Stewart has to offer.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Gresh sucks. No one cares you played in the CAA. Hopefully he dehydrates by the second half.
What a fat Pant load. Bad enough I have to listen to him and Joe D have a stupid contest on WTIC.

Reaction Score
Has this team improved their halftime prep? Can this staff make adjustments and try to win a winnable game?

Reaction Score
The 1 iffy holding call was the offenses worst play and gave nova momentum. The defense never stopped the momentum

Reaction Score
biggest negative is the D that "bends but doesn't break" bending on every &* %%$ third down and long. Every f^&^*& one. Nova punted how many times? Once?

the offense couldn't get on the field because the D couldn't get off. right now I have more confidence in the O than the D. Only the D line is playing well. Backers and secondary have been invisible.

Reaction Score
uc0nn won the half overall. if we play the same and nova doesn't get every 3rd/ 4th down by one yard, then we have a good shot in the 2nd half. Improve the tackling angles and things will be much better

Reaction Score
I'll give it one more quarter, but I might have to turn this game off before I get too depressed and take it out on my family/kill myself.
Stop watching now then fair weather

Reaction Score
We need to get the ball to Bloom more, Thomas and mix in Arkeel and Max. This is where Verducci needs to step up.

Defense disappointed in some missed tackles that really hurt us. Not far off but really killer mistakes on both sides.

Still have faith but coaches need to steady the ship here.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
uc0nn won the half overall. if we play the same and nova doesn't get every 3rd/ 4th down by one yard, then we have a good shot in the 2nd half. Improve the tackling angles and things will be much better
Scoreboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer