THe Official Make a Spartan Start Shartin' Game Thread | Page 23 | The Boneyard

THe Official Make a Spartan Start Shartin' Game Thread

Reaction Score
Out classed. Out coached. Not out played. They gave some serious effort. Just don't have the horses.
Yes, Tom Izzo’s coaching is why Winston is hitting circus shots. He must of got smarter a half time.

Reaction Score
MSU clearly has the better players, coaching has very little to do with it.

I mean the offense is still a pile of garbage but MSU is just bigger and more physical and wore us out and Winston is having the game of his life.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
I hate to say it but our bigs look kind of clueless on offense.

Reaction Score
MSU is just better then us and better coached this team needs this, I hope this team is watching film on this a lot especially you Ollie.
What did Ollie do wrong aside from not calling a to 5 seconds faster? Did he not get on the refs? A better team with 2 lottery picks just warmed up. Lots of teams have fallen victim to us that way. We’re still grinding. I respect that. It will pay off. I bet we see them in March.

Reaction Score
This does not bode well for when we have to play the glut of MSU-quality teams on the rest of our schedule.
I don't see how we can hang with Wichita and Cincy. It will be the same men amongst boys thing.

Reaction Score
Weak freshman Carlton and Cornell 3 ppg scorer Onuarah have been exposed as not being able to have a chance versus multiple lottery picks.
What teams do? Ones with more lottery picks?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom