The New Dynasties | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The New Dynasties

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Purdue, ND, Baylor, Maryland, and Texas A&M. So: five.
The interesting part of that is that not all of those teams, even when they had a centerpiece player, didn't necessarily have a centerpiece recruit. Danielle Adams was JUCO transfer, Ruth Riley was not (I believe) a super blue chip recruit, not sure about Sophia Young. Stephanie White was a Gatorade NPOY, Coleman and Tolliver were both highly regarded but not sure if super-blues.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
The interesting part of that is that not all of those teams, even when they had a centerpiece player, didn't necessarily have a centerpiece recruit. Danielle Adams was JUCO transfer, Ruth Riley was not (I believe) a super blue chip recruit, not sure about Sophia Young. Stephanie White was a Gatorade NPOY, Coleman and Tolliver were both highly regarded but not sure if super-blues.

Coleman and Toliver were top ten recruits. Riley was very highly regarded.

Reaction Score

So Young was one of those kids who didn't pick up a basketball until she was about 14, so she was very underrated due to inexperience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom