The most attention-commanding move yesterday. . . | The Boneyard

The most attention-commanding move yesterday. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
. . . at the Sweet Sixteen games in Bridgeport was neither that mugging of Kelly nor some spectacular play by Elena, Breanna. Moriah et al. It was the appearance of NJ Governor Chris Christie (who is, I believe, a UDel alum).

Governor Christie, sartorially resplendent in a bright yellow polo, successfully disguised himself as a school bus.

Reaction Score
. . . at the Sweet Sixteen games in Bridgeport was neither that mugging of Kelly nor some spectacular play by Elena, Breanna. Moriah et al. It was the appearance of NJ Governor Chris Christie (who is, I believe, a UDel alum).

Governor Christie, sartorially resplendent in a bright yellow polo, successfully disguised himself as a school bus.
Not that funny.

Reaction Score
I wonder if he would have attended an RU game if we had made it to the tournament. I have never seen him at any of our games. Former Governors Christie Whitman and John Corzine used to come to a game occasionally and Corzine was at the FF with us in Cleveland.

President Obama was at the Syracuse game yesterday with his brother-in-law.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
President Obama was at the Syracuse game yesterday with his brother-in-law.
Craig Robinson is head coach of the Oregon State men's bball team. He went to school in New Jersey though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom