The Kid Has Stones | The Boneyard

The Kid Has Stones

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I am working late tonight and missed game.

What about his yips?

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
He's Shonn Miller (another guy I loved) with less touch but more strength.

Big time toughness, you can see why Hurley recruited him twice.
Loved Shonn, but he wasn’t putting the ball between his legs in the paint & taking guards off the dribble to the hoop like Rese displayed today. Similar athletic ability tho.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Tyrese is the kind of player Cinci used to beat us with. Tough. He was not going to be stopped by anyone with a DePaul jersey.
This is so true. Cinci and Tulsa(lol).

Reaction Score
once he realized that he is too strong and athletic for anyone else he said ima do it myself

did martin do the "he's too small to guard me" thing after that last lay-up?? love having this dude on the team -- although i suspect i would feel the opposite way about him if he was an opponent, haha.

Reaction Score
Couls you imagine if the NCAA didn't clear him for us this season. He's incredibly important to this team and made even moreso with Jackson, Akok and Bouk's health. Can't even picture the team without him.

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score
Couls you imagine if the NCAA didn't clear him for us this season. He's incredibly important to this team and made even moreso with Jackson, Akok and Bouk's health. Can't even picture the team without him.
Agreed. We are very fortunate to have him.

Reaction Score
Brass stones! Love the Swagger and the muscle underneath. If your an opposing coach, how do you prepare for UConn? Polley can snipe you, Bouk can dominate, Martin can out muscle you, Whaley can out hustle you. The team still haven’t put it together offensively. RJ and Carlton show flashes, Sanogo is so young.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom