The Kibitzer memorial Badass award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer memorial Badass award

Reaction Score
Have to go Paige, but lots of important contributions.

That AE putback was epic, Azzi was great all game. Christyn shot a low percentage, but she never shrank in a big game and got us off to the start we needed. And she made that final layup to seal it (I had visions of Saniya Chong unnecessarily driving to the hoop in the FF).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You can tell that Paige has had a lot of self-doubt since she’s come back from her injury. That’s to be expected. But when the game was on the line all that disappeared and she put on a great display of basketball. Bad ass? You bet!

Reaction Score
As for the Badass play of the game it was a block by Paige and recovering the ball herself.
HM goes to the team and Dorka for making it back out to the bench supporting the team.

You can tell that Paige has had a lot of self-doubt since she’s come back from her injury. That’s to be expected. But when the game was on the line all that disappeared and she put on a great display of basketball. Bad ass? You bet!
Agree but we still have to hope the laser passes return next game. A few have gone awry unlike before her injury. We need all facets of her game to get to and secure another NC.

Reaction Score
Obviously Paige. HM to Azzi and everyone else. I can't believe Dorka came back to sit on the bench. That's one tough lady.

In closing I just want to say every time Nika entered the game, it changed for the better. OK, I get it. When she's on the floor, someone else is sitting. CL didn't say it, so I will. That woman is a menace.

Reaction Score
As someone said Paige put on the cape at the end of the game. Big effort from all. Luv this team and their will to keep playing thru all of the adversity.

Reaction Score
A lot of good players wrapped in UConn blue that carried this team to victory. In recollection, C. Williams carried a lot in the first quarter and made the last basket. Azzi so conistent and a scoring threat all game. And Paige, who took over the game in overtime and sealed the victory. Exciting.

Reaction Score
I don't think this was mentioned But H.M. also to Liv and A.E. for playing a fair part of regulation and 2 O.T.'s with 4 fouls ea.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Everybody made contributions to the win last nite. When the game was on the line Paige stepped up big time an amazing job of taking the game over.

Reaction Score
This is a team sports. Every players were great but one is above them all. Paige Bueckers hands down. UConn did win because of PB.

Reaction Score

IMO a lot of athletes go through that- they suffer a serious injury, then they struggle to trust their bodies once they're back playing. Then they take a hit (remember Paige getting knocked down & limping to the bench, we all gasped in fear that she had re-injured her knee?) and they realize what they feared most has happened and....they're OK. They can go full throttle again. I think this is what happened to Paige. Just in time, too!

Reaction Score
I think if you take away the significance of ANY contribution last night...from Nika's timely injections to Paige's scoring outburst...UCONN loses. At the beginning of the season, I thought this group was too nice. Last night...they graduated. Meet...the badasses.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom