The Judge Listens | The Boneyard

The Judge Listens

Reaction Score
The Big East Tourney is almost here and winnin' time is upon us.

As always, I will continue to lead us on the journey for Ring #6 and, being the wise and fair Judge that I am? This is the point where I turn to you, the common folk of the Yard, for your thoughts and ideas. Please feel free to lob your Mojo ideas and thoughts over the wall.

Trust me. I have a truckload of Mojo already simmering in the pot right now. I do know that, every decade or so, one of you actually has a good idea and of course, I'm willing to listen to those "needles in the haystack" here.

Oh, and @CL82 ? Your retread nonsense will not be tolerated from this point forward. We have a repeat title in our sights and I won't let your penny-ante retread commentary stand in our way. You've been warned.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

As always, I will continue to lead us on the journey for Ring #6 and, being the wise and fair Judge that I am? This is the point where I turn to you, the common folk of the Yard, for your thoughts and ideas. Please feel free to lob your Mojo ideas and thoughts over the wall.

Trust me. I have a truckload of Mojo already simmering in the pot right now. I do know that, every decade or so, one of you actually has a good idea and of course, I'm willing to listen to those "needles in the haystack" here.

Oh, and @CL82 ? Your retread nonsense will not be tolerated from this point forward. We have a repeat title in our sights and I won't let your penny-ante retread commentary stand in our way. You've been warned.
Lol, for the record we are 1-0 with you retired. When something works you stick with it.

Seriously, you've got probably three dozen or more posts on here in which you talk about how you don't believe in Mojo, until the team goes on a run and then suddenly you hop back on the barrel wagon? It's a sad look.

Relax and stay out of the way. I think we will be just fine without you.

Reaction Score
Lol, for the record we are 1-0 with you retired. When something works you stick with it.

Seriously, you've got probably three dozen or more posts on here in which you talk about how you don't believe in Mojo, until the team goes on a run and then suddenly you hop back on the barrel wagon? It's a sad look.

Well, your warning lasted all of 18 minutes.

The Judge has you officially on "ignore" until "One Shining Moment" plays.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

I think you're done....

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Interesting thread. No Fishy which is more surprising than anything.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
The Big East Tourney is almost here and whining time is more important to me than anything else

As always, I will continue to claim that I made last year happen, and nobody foresaw how good we are this year before I pointed it out earlier in the season. I'm just that special. This is the point where I again claim to be so great that I can turn to you, the common folk of the Yard, for your thoughts and ideas. Please feel free to lob your Mojo ideas and thoughts over the wall. As always, any such ideas become sole property of Deepco and require no acknowledgement. There is no "team" in I.

Trust me. Or I'll ignore you. Pay ONLY attention to the man behind the curtain, the one who threatens to hide you, the one who covers his eyes, and confidently bellows, "You can't see me." I have a truckload of Mojo already simmering in the pot right now, but don't expect me to share it like I'm part of a team that regularly assists upwards of two-thirds of its baskets. I'm no Alex Karaban, getting shut out of conference recognition while his four other starters get the mentions. What a sucker. Dude needs a publicist who cares more about pushing his prowess more than helping to make everybody look better in service to larger ambitions that benefit us all. Somebody like me, except I only do that for me, so sorry (not sorry) Alex, and anybody else who is foolish enough to think this can be done without me. Oh don't worry: if you crowd me out and the team wins, who do you think will be responsible for the win? That's right, me. Like Yertle the Turtle, I am marvelous. Nobody can do what I do. You think I confuse the wave and the water? I am both. And more. Don't you know who I used to be? I used to coulda been somebody. And I was. You could look it up. My record stands for itself. So solid that I've almost firmed up my plans for the perfect place to get braggingly plastered on game day: Nashville, Key West, Siesta Key, Lisbon, Hackensack. Do I contradict myself? I contain platitudes. I am the be all end all everything of all time, King of Pomp, Master of all Mediums. Up to 4XLarge, always in charge. You know it's so, all systems go. You want it, you need it. My hubris? You'll heed it. My ego? You'll feed it. My bluster? Don't impede it. You've been waiting for this. It's that time of the year. The daylight's a savin'. The road is a pavin' I am your iso ball master til I spend my last piaster. Heroically spinning self-kudos for winning. As always, anything you can do to adore me will be Liked. The rest of you are nothing without me. You just don't get it. I am your everything, and you love me.You always will. Or I will ignore you. Keep those DMs & PMs and Snaps & Chats and Tiks & Toks and Tweets and multi-match donations rolling in. Don't stop the carnival. Like Colonel Tom Parker, I am your barker. I'm down on my knees. I'm begging you please. Woof woof. Go Huskies. I can't wait to claim credit for everything you little nobodies contribute. I love inspiring you. It makes me that much better. Wait. It's coming

Oh, and @CL82 ? All the Friars fans gonna post "Thank you" when they see this. You've been warned.
Like it's so bad to be ignored.

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Nothing softer than an ignore list.
It's like Nixon's Enemies List, only better.

A healthy team can always use supporters who offer their gifts for the larger cause. We all have gifts. We all pull the sled. That's the source of the greatest joy. That's what this team does. Last year's too.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
If this is our most legit chance at a repeat, wouldn’t repeating, shouldn’t we repeat the same mojo and trial from last year, Miller Light Tall Boys and all?

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
God complexes are entertaining to watch in real time

The development of a god complex can be related to many different factors, including low self-esteem, feelings of powerlessness, or unresolved childhood issues.1 They may also have an overly protective or enabling parent who fostered these feelings with constant unrealistic praise.

Reaction Score
I think repeating includes wearing the same underwear for a month straight starting on Thursday. Superman underwear if possible.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Enjoy the ride people. Fight with other fan bases, not each other

We're an open tent. Winning should give everyone thick skin. Who cares what losers who disagree with you think

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
While I'm not sure that a feeble, futile, moronic attempt at manufacturing mojo is dangerous, I do see it as a waste of meaningless forum space.

Message for the retired, now unreturned Judge: You don't find the mojo, the mojo finds you.

Reaction Score
If this is our most legit chance at a repeat, wouldn’t repeating, shouldn’t we repeat the same mojo and trial from last year, Miller Light Tall Boys and all?
Interesting take. Thank you.

Reaction Score
While I'm not sure that a feeble, futile, moronic attempt at manufacturing mojo is dangerous, I do see it as a waste of meaningless forum space.

Message for the retired, now unreturned Judge: You don't find the mojo, the mojo finds you.
Leticia Basketballridge thanks you for your input.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom