The Feel Good Lab Podcast // S2 E3 // Cam Spencer | The Boneyard

The Feel Good Lab Podcast // S2 E3 // Cam Spencer

Reaction Score
Great interview, Cam is one of the very best guards in the country and invaluable to this team.
I truly think he is the difference maker this year. I keep on telling my buddies the story of most games is “we have Cam Spencer and you don’t“. Some dagger three, a steal, clutch free throws, gets under other teams skin, plays with a rare intensity, the guy really does it all. A gem and a pleasure to watch. It may have been stated before but I’ve read that one of the criteria DH was looking for in the portal was someone who hasn’t played in the NCAA tourney so they would be hungry and in walks Cam Spencer in June to absolutely change the direction of this season. So grateful that Nick sits on the bench for the Jayhawks and Cam is a Husky.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I truly think he is the difference maker this year. I keep on telling my buddies the story of most games is “we have Cam Spencer and you don’t“. Some dagger three, a steal, clutch free throws, gets under other teams skin, plays with a rare intensity, the guy really does it all. A gem and a pleasure to watch. It may have been stated before but I’ve read that one of the criteria DH was looking for in the portal was someone who hasn’t played in the NCAA tourney so they would be hungry and in walks Cam Spencer in June to absolutely change the direction of this season. So grateful that Nick sits on the bench for the Jayhawks and Cam is a Husky.
Not just that Nick didn’t sniff NCAA either

Reaction Score
I totally agree.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I love Cam Spencer. Is his younger brother any good? Potential transfer prospect?

Reaction Score
This was my favorite part (and what makes Cam so special in this day and age).

“You can’t find me… you can find me at a UConn basketball game, that’s about it”

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
We're at the point in the year where a thread that's just a player's name immediately gives me a stomach ache.
Ironically, this is a feel good story about a hard-working, family-loving competitive athlete who is focused on his team's success. Part the podcast's message is that eating well is a key factor in improving human performance.

Reaction Score
Love The Feel Good Lab and this dude Ryan Gresh. UCONN brother for life!
Appreciate the love! The best part about working with Cam was that we never intended to do a formal deal - just help him dial up his health and performance. But after working with him for a few months, it became clear that this dude will leave a unique legacy at UConn in just 1 year.

I've never met someone so grateful and humble off the court and fiery and intense on it.

We have a few more things in the works, but I'm just looking forward to enjoying the last few weeks we have with this squad.

-Ryan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom