The end-of-(regular)season edition is up | The Boneyard

The end-of-(regular)season edition is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
The latest per-40-minutes spreadsheet is now available here.

For the season, Gabby got more FTA per minute than anyone else on the team by a long shot. Unfortunately, her completion percentage dropped the team's result from 77.3% (which would have been good for 4th position) to 72.1%

Despite a late-season falloff, Kiah's block rate remains outstanding, maybe incredible (haven't compared it to other teams' players).

I like the way the team is playing, even with the short lull in the middle of the second half where they all wanted to clank the ball off the front of the rim.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I know this is nit-picky, but what happened to Breanna Stewart's three point shooting this year? 22 for 87 (.286) That seems way below her average for her first two years. I guess she can't be perfect.

Reaction Score
I guess that's just not a large part of her role anymore. It was fun though.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I know this is nit-picky, but what happened to Breanna Stewart's three point shooting this year? 22 for 87 (.286) That seems way below her average for her first two years. I guess she can't be perfect.
My (uninformed) guess is that she's putting more time into acquiring and refining the new inside game and has less time to keep fresh on the outside skills. There's only so many hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom