The Demonizing of Hatchell Begins | The Boneyard

The Demonizing of Hatchell Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I mean this should not come as any big surprise. In the Tennessee limited way of thinking, their players are saints. Our players are flawed While there was Maya the cheat and Diana the potty mouth, there of course was Candace and Tamika and Chamique of the all Saints Club. Which of course is a somewhat laughable proposition especially in the case of the latter and her [mod edit].

But no matter. This method of discussion makes them happy, and in their simple world solves all problems. Thus the newest member to the club DD. She needs to enter Tennessee not just as the perfect player but as the perfect human being. Which of course is a bit difficult given her somewhat strained departure from North Carolina. But nothing that a little North Korea style propaganda can't instantly solve.

The thread is presently evolving but for me the highlight is that Sylvia is using that cancer thing as a crutch to justify her explanation of Diamond's departure. Sure. Makes sense to me :)

Hey. Don't get me wrong. I truly believe Sylvia's time has come and gone, as that national championship is about a quarter century old. And she has more recently been known for squandering more great talent than anyone this side of Joe B Hall. That said, in a tight game of Tic Tac Toe, still pick her over Holly Warlick :). And don't see how attacking her deifies DD

And can you imagine the uproar if anyone were to attack the exalted coach Summit, suggesting her illness was just somehow a ruse and a crutch. The attack on this board would be greater than Sterling is now getting in LA

BTW. "The Uconn Gets No recruits anymore" thread on The Summitt might begin to lose legs if say Boynkin soon follows Collier. U think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Not sure why you're raggin on Hatchell. She is a fine coach and a fine person. She doesn't need DD nor does she need your disdain. But she does need our support.

Reaction Score
Not sure why you're raggin on Hatchell. She is a fine coach and a fine person. She doesn't need DD nor does she need your disdain. But she does need our support.
He's not. He's saying OTHERS are.

Reaction Score
Raggin? Didn't realize my post was "raggin" On the Summitt definitely I was "raggin". But as to SH I was pointing out she will be painted as the problem. She was once a very good coach and is still a great recruiter. It's just that her star has dimmed. And exactly where do I attack her morally, that she is not a fine person?

You may want to reread the thread with filters on for humor and sarcasm. Besides I basically said she at present is still better than HW which means my travel visa to Tennessee has been yanked :(

JS

Reaction Score
Sorry zee, but this thread is going nowhere good.

We don't need to make remarks about the personal foibles of former TN players.

We don't need to drag over stuff from the Board of Ill Repute. We know what that
place is like, and one of them is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom