The Cuse Looks Defeated Before Entering The Locker Room | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The Cuse Looks Defeated Before Entering The Locker Room

Reaction Score
Saw kid play several times over his Junior and senior years. Dad played at LeMoyne for Beulein who offered the kid his senior year, but kid leaned to Syracuse. He played with Buddy for Albany Rocks AAU team. Believe me the kid can shoot the three and shot it from way out as a Junior and senior. Carried his team those years. Competition was pretty good in Class B state tournament
Actually my company works with a lot of teams that layed against him he’s not a good kid, competition was OK not great

I can show you a lot of film with him acting selfish would be a kind way to put it more like an entitled punk

I didn’t just see him a few times I saw him a lot both live and on film

Reaction Score
Actually my company works with a lot of teams that layed against him he’s not a good kid, competition was OK not great

I can show you a lot of film with him acting selfish would be a kind way to put it more like an entitled punk

I didn’t just see him a few times I saw him a lot both live and on film
So he's Devendorf Junior?

Reaction Score
His kids can actually ball.
One son can.... Does anyone know of another coach that had two sons at the same time? Most coaches at that level purposely want someone else coaching their kid so they get a new perspective. They must get tired of hearing Dad drone on and on at the dinner table.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
the NYSPHSAA is the entire Public High School association north of NYC. Includes Long Island.

The point about Girard has to be his travel league experience and not high school. In that region, you have to play with the Albany City Rocks ... and that means he was all over the country in AAU. His "league" is the Foothills council. Which is the smaller towns/cities lining the upper Hudson Valley; and not much more challenging than the Y games.

Yeah. He is following the footsteps of the "Jimmer". Wordy ... hopefully informative.

All of the D1 and even D2 prospects play good competition on their club teams.

But yeah, his high school team was playing typical small town comp.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom