The countdown to the 2023 Season Kick Off begins… | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The countdown to the 2023 Season Kick Off begins…

Reaction Score

-> Experienced teams are more likely to play well early in the year.

It’s impossible to predict outcomes, but I look for “winnable games.”

UConn checks both of those boxes.

The Huskies return 17 starters and, more importantly, 46 lettermen, from last year’s bowl team.

Not only does UConn have experience in its starting 22, but the Huskies also have quality depth to overcome inevitable injuries. Jim Mora has done an excellent job building UConn’s overall talent level.

However, the Huskies’ manageable schedule is the real key to the bet. UConn plays 10 winnable games this season, with six coming at home. <-

Reaction Score
Aside from whoever ends up as QB1, I think Cam Ross is one of the most important players. I really hope he can stay healthy and generate some plays. But who knows. He could be a totally different player after all the time he’s lost.

Reaction Score
Aside from whoever ends up as QB1, I think Cam Ross is one of the most important players. I really hope he can stay healthy and generate some plays. But who knows. He could be a totally different player after all the time he’s lost.
I'm believing he's gonna be our Rockstar at WR this season. A real problem for opposing defenses. It's Cam's time. He's a talent that Noone is aware of for us. A good thing. I predict he won't get hurt either. It's his moment to live up to the hype.

Reaction Score
He played in the Mytle Beach Bowl. And he loked very good after catching a pass, reversing field and proving hard to get down.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom