The changes in the Boneyard sign. | The Boneyard

The changes in the Boneyard sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's up with the "boneyard sign"? Some days I see a little boy plays pickabboo between the letters A&R, other times it's not there? have anyone notice this or my mind is playing with me?

uWPQNyG.png

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
What's up with the "boneyard sign"? Some days I see a little boy plays pickabboo between the letters A&R, other times it's not there? have anyone notice this or my mind is playing with me?

uWPQNyG.png
Its part of the Men's board Tournament Mojo. And you really don't want to know what that "little boy" is....believe me.

Reaction Score
I probably would have noticed that in about 30 years or so.

Reaction Score
Men's board has a bunch of mojo things going on, revolving around Trump, the mojo sandwich of turkey and ketchup, and this little thingie in the Boneyard sign. ;) You might be able to do a search to find the thread about it; it was several days ago.

Reaction Score
'Senhor' goes further back, to the last men's championship season in 2014. More than a few here will disagree, but that whole tournament period was great giddy fun (if a bit juvenile) on the Yard.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
'Senhor' goes further back, to the last men's championship season in 2014. More than a few here will disagree, but that whole tournament period was great giddy fun (if a bit juvenile) on the Yard.
whatever works... so far so good

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Not fair! I know I would have noticed in 31 years.

Reaction Score
Well I would NEVER have noticed it, because I use the faster and easier-on-the-eyes layout. (The first below instead of the second.) So, I never see the BY banner. It makes using the BY not only faster on a computer but also MUCH easier on tablets and phones. Notice any other differences? Anybody else use this layout?

BY_layout_2.png

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Well I would NEVER have noticed it, because I use the faster and easier-on-the-eyes layout. (The first below instead of the second.) So, I never see the BY banner. It makes using the BY not only faster on a computer but also MUCH easier on tablets and phones. Notice any other differences? Anybody else use this layout?

Would take me 32 years to realize another format was even possible.

How do you access this?

JordyG

Reaction Score

I got this one early: Immediately after you pointed it out of course.

JordyG

Reaction Score

It's good, but all of the others have the BY header. I kinda like seeing BY up top. But trust the JavaMan to be open to changes. I do have some advice though. Beware those damned Homo Sapiens. They're everywhere and they think they know everything. Got one knocking on my door right now. Savages.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There really are some things that just don't need to be known.:eek:

The year RU went to the final 4 one of our devoted fans decided it was her pink sweater. Worked right up till the championship game.:confused:
Well that was just silly! It's laughable what some people think would bring their teams luck.

But we're not talking about that. We are talking about Senhor and the Donald. We are talking about Mojo sandwiches and about winning! These are serious things and that are much different from some silly pink sweater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom