The breakaway dunk try by Sanogo | The Boneyard

The breakaway dunk try by Sanogo

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I thought it was a foul on the wrist but wasn't called. I know in the big picture it may not have mattered, just bothered me a lot when it happened. Not a good block, period in the reply.

Reaction Score
sanogo needs to learn to go up strong and dunk….definitely was a foul, but man so many bunnies he’s missed this year because he’s scared (no idea what the reason is) to just slam it home

Reaction Score
I thought it was a foul on the wrist but wasn't called. I know in the big picture it may not have mattered, just bothered me a lot when it happened. Not a good block, period in the reply.
It was a foul. It wasn't just the wrist he was clearly hit on the arm. It was a hustle play by them. But it was a foul.

Reaction Score
They definitely called 2 different games between halves. Neither was good.

Reaction Score
The officiating was not good overall. Yeah, it was a clear missed call on Sanogo. But the refs certainly missed their share of calls to our benefit as well. We were helped by the bad officiating as much as we were hurt by it, if not more.

Reaction Score
The refs missed the call here - the officiating was not what you might expect in the Tourney.

The missed technical foul that should have been called in final minute was atrocious. The Announcers were homers as well for New Mexico all game.

Reaction Score
The refs missed the call here - the officiating was not what you might expect in the Tourney.

The missed technical foul that should have been called in final minute was atrocious. The Announcers were homers as well for New Mexico all game
You mean Texas A&M homers?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom