The Bodyguards at Sunday's Game; and a great play | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Bodyguards at Sunday's Game; and a great play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What is Fuller talking about.......there was no difference between this game and all of the other games in this conference except the second half of the USF game.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
On the more positive side of Jim's column, that little drama involving Stewie, Morgan, MoJeff, and KML was a quinitessential moment of Uconn Women's basketball. I was watching a recording of the game last night and gasped at the hustle and athleticism those four. I paused and rewound that sequence and called to my wife to see. "Oh, another memorable UConn moment?" she asked. Well, she was impressed. Even for our gals it was impressive and, yes, memorable. Talent sure helps, but try to dredge up a moment like that for any other team. Bet you can't. And we were up over 40 points then! UConn-- making the incredible ordinary.
That was really really special, and if UConn ever needed to have a short highlight clip to impress recruits, that would be the one to show.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
On the more positive side of Jim's column, that little drama involving Stewie, Morgan, MoJeff, and KML was a quinitessential moment of Uconn Women's basketball. I was watching a recording of the game last night and gasped at the hustle and athleticism those four. I paused and rewound that sequence and called to my wife to see. "Oh, another memorable UConn moment?" she asked. Well, she was impressed. Even for our gals it was impressive and, yes, memorable. Talent sure helps, but try to dredge up a moment like that for any other team. Bet you can't. And we were up over 40 points then! UConn-- making the incredible ordinary.
I agree that this was a quinitessential moment for UCONN WBB. I also hate that it buried in a fairly negative Jim column.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
triple_pick.jpg

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I don't think those body guards were guarding the huddle and protecting secrets at all...I think they were shielding EC's coach from the fallout from all those 3 point bombs that KML rained down on them... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom