The Bleed Blue Houston is .PARTY ON GARTH. Read me | The Boneyard

The Bleed Blue Houston is .PARTY ON GARTH. Read me

Reaction Score
This an official go for Saturday noon. I am completely devoid of skill in managing my OP thread and replies. Looking good on numbers; but want more. 5 is better than 4, no?

I have reached some and surely missed others. Way better at throwing parties than threading. Way better.

PLEASE PM me and please say yes, whether or not we chatted in room.

Besides, I can give the particulars, such as address, my phone number,etc, Don't need @Chief00 getting this stuff :mad:

Gonna be good.

Dan

Reaction Score
This an official go for Saturday noon. I am completely devoid of skill in managing my OP thread and replies. Looking good on numbers; but want more. 5 is better than 4, no?

I have reached some and surely missed others. Way better at throwing parties than threading. Way better.

Besides, I can give the particulars, such as address, my phone number,etc, Don't need @Chief00 getting this stuff :mad:

Gonna be good.

Dan
You wacky folks need to remember one thing when you're partying before a big game..As @August_West once told me.. Its a marathon.. Not a sprint.. Cuz you're goin' to have to rep UConn Nation at the after party (victory party).. Keep it real..

Reaction Score
There will be plenty on N/A beverages to meet demand.

In town?

Reaction Score
Join President Radenka Maric and university leadership for a meet and greet Thursday, March 30th from 7 - 9pm at Christian’s Tailgate Bar & Grill (2000 Bagby St. #105/106).

Reaction Score

Gonna be good.

Dan
Hey I don't know how to PM, but this sounds great. If you can PM me the details, that would be great.

Reaction Score
Just said "f it" and booked flights to Houston. College roommate is providing me housing. Will figure out tickets next.

@Ewekon - thanks for hosting a GameDay party on Saturday - my flight doesn't get in until 1:30 so not planning to make it. But I'll see all the Husky fans at NRG. !

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just said "f it" and booked flights to Houston. College roommate is providing me housing. Will figure out tickets next.

@Ewekon - thanks for hosting a GameDay party on Saturday - my flight doesn't get in until 1:30 so not planning to make it. But I'll see all the Husky fans at NRG. !
Great pick to say F it. I will just say first game, not us, at 505 pm and I am 3 miles from NRG. 1 BUS. No transfers, no rip off far away parking and it is $1.25 each way. $30 parking is a lot of beer.

Plan is to shut down around 4 -] 4:15 and walk 1000 feet to bus. Park at my place free and grab a bite and brew. If you land on time you are here, say 2:45.

Dan

LRE

Reaction Score
Long time lurker and don’t know how to PM. We are getting on a flight in a couple of hours and this sounds perfectly spontaneous and fun. Thanks Dan for putting this together! I would love to know more details or if someone could show me how to PM. +6.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Long time lurker and don’t know how to PM. We are getting on a flight in a couple of hours and this sounds perfectly spontaneous and fun. Thanks Dan for putting this together! I would love to know more details or if someone could show me how to PM. +6.
At top task bar tap icon that looks like an envelope. Enter Ewekon’s name in first box, message title in second box and write your message . Then send. When he responds a red number 1 will appear at that icon. Tap envelope icon to read.

Reactions: LRE

LRE

Reaction Score
I don't want to turn this into a help session, but when I click on the envelope, its says I have no recent conversations. Hopefully Ewekon sees this at some point and sends me a life vest. Our crew is excited to pregame and meet some yarders.

Screenshot 2023-04-01 at 8.41.57 AM.png

Reaction Score
I don't want to turn this into a help session, but when I click on the envelope, its says I have no recent conversations. Hopefully Ewekon sees this at some point and sends me a life vest. Our crew is excited to pregame and meet some yarders.

View attachment 86331
Hover over Ewekon's name on the left hand side of one of his posts and click "Start Conversation".

Untitled.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom