The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream | Page 41 | The Boneyard

The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We are doing this. I’ll cook the steak.

@8893 and @Dove sit on the deck at my place ( they know where I live and they live close)

And here’s the incentive. I will buy all the steaks of whatever cut is agreed to in true big Texan fashion . If they finish the agreed to amounts Steak is on me me. If they don’t finish they donate 1/2 cost of steaks to a boneyard charity agreed upon. So either way I’m out of money, but if they lose it goes to good cause. I will buy the steaks at walts in old Saybrook ( great butcher!)

I have room for 4 at deck table I’m thinking @Deepster a good 3rd. @notthestuff has to be in too ( my dark horse winner).

I live with a teacher who now ( for obvious reasons ) has pro live streaming gear. You guys want to next level boneyard? Here’s your chance!!! I’ll even cut heads off of live stream to protect anonymity if that is desired .

I will consider your challenge if the cut of meat is worthy of such an endeavor. However, since I’m not a rabbit i will not eat salad as a side. The only acceptable side for a steak other than some version of potato would be a slab of thick cut bacon.

As for the current challenge, tank top’s posture and willingness to mingle with the fans indicated he was never remotely dedicated to the task at hand.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I will consider your challenge if the cut of meat is worthy of such an endeavor. However, since I’m not a rabbit i will not eat salad as a side. The only acceptable side for a steak other than some version of potato would be a slab of thick cut bacon.

As for the current challenge, tank top’s posture and willingness to mingle with the fans indicated he was never remotely dedicated to the task at hand.

I’ll take those terms to the commission

Reaction Score
I'll give this guy some credit. He didn't stop chewing to talk to people. He just shrugged and pointed to the chewing. That's some dedication.

Unfortunately, I think he got his steak cooked to a doneness that required too much chewing. Either that or the teeth missing on account of the meth rendered him ineffective.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I can’t wait until two new ballers are seated so I don’t have to look at tank top anymore

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Is whittling the potato allowed? Seems like he is taking off more than the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom