The Big/Power 5 | The Boneyard

The Big/Power 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The ACC desperately needed FSU to run the table and get to Miami. Unfortunately, as far as perception is concerned in college football, the on field results don't really matter.

Reaction Score
Uconn Holding NCST to ten points and only losing by 3 looks some what better after NCST came back from 16-0 to win 17-16 agaisnt the 4th best overrated team in the land

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
The ACC desperately needed FSU to run the table and get to Miami. Unfortunately, as far as perception is concerned in college football, the on field results don't really matter.

Telling people Duke and Maryland are undefeated in conference play and sitting atop their divisions is no way to impress the SEC neighbors.

Reaction Score
Aresco needs to take out a fill page in USA Today!

The more I think about it... Maybe a full page in each of the Triads newspapers and the Greensboro newspaper would be more fun. ;)

Reaction Score
Greensboro's paper is the News and Record and yes the stuffed shirts that work out at ACC headquarters at Grandover would not appreciate it. But I think most of their time is praying that UNC and Miami don't get wacked too hard. The News and Record has taken a few jabs at the joke courses at UNC, and a State investigation is still ongoing. The NCAA says they want to see the State report, however UNC people say no chance the NCAA does anything. But mind you some some of my UVA contacts say the UNC academic thing was atrotious and believe the NCAA may well do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom