• KC

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Philly

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I got KC. I know Philly has been nasty all year...I just don't like them. Plus there's the issue of my future bets on KC. Bet them to win their conference and the SB months ago.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Placed my first ever legal sports bet in Massachusetts on the Chiefs +1.5. I think they’ll win and probably would have given the 1.5. Should be a good game.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Really should be indifferent for this game but I'm going with the Iggles and Fly Eagle Fly.

This is probably Hurts' best shot to win a Super Bowl and it would be nice to see a kid who really had to work his way up to be a high level QB. Plenty of people would hung up the cleats but Hurts kept doing what he needed to do.

OTOH I like Reid as a coach and winning a second Super Bowl bumps him up a notch when talking about all-time great coaches.

I don't have anything against Mahomes or the Chiefs, just feelin' a bit more of a Philly groove today.

No money on the game but I am most certain of me getting irritated by 3rd quarter and definitely at the end of the game of all the camera shots of the Kelce's mom.

Reaction Score
There isn’t a player on the Eagles that I hate, I really like Hurts but he plays for the Eagles so I can’t root for him.

This is a huge legacy game for Mahomes. If he loses he’s 1-2 in super bowls. If he wins he beats what is supposedly the better team without Tyreek Hill in an MVP season and gives him a 2nd Super Bowl in his prime.

I just feel that more has to go right for the Chiefs then the Eagles if Hurts plays well and Mahomes plays great it will still be enough for the Eagles because the Chiefs D also needs to play great and the Eagles offense needs to struggle and turn it over.

Reaction Score
Philly convincingly. They have the swagger and mojo. Tons of playmakers. And I loaded up on Hurts prop parlays.

On the menu, KC baby backs on the smoker. Philly cheesesteak sliders slathered in garlic butter. Wings with my secret Buffalo sauce.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I don't "got" anyone, but am rooting for KC because Reid's quirky offensive schemes are entertaining, and who doesn't want more Travis Kelce on the podium post-game.

I do have a $20 box with KC 8 Philly 7, so that would also imply several TDs needed from KC.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I got Philly. Their pass rush is crazy and that usually is the difference in this game.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
I cannot stand Philly and am pulling for KC...with that said my gut tells me Philly has this one covered.

Reaction Score
According to the Connecticut Humane Society puppy bowl prediction, which is 6-0 going into this game, it'll be the Chiefs. And also ...the Eagles. Twin Birds.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom