The Best Fan Base Ever | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Best Fan Base Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was at every game in 112, the real diehard passionate fans are all in the XL, unlike a reg season game, where big time donors take up best seats. Even, tough, not sold out the last few days, the atmosphere has been tremendous!!

Reaction Score
The place is going to be nuts. I have old friends calling, texting and emailing to see if I'm going. Some haven't even gone in years. One of my buddies put tickets on hold with a lady from somewhere and she said call back in 5 minutes he did they were gone. She couldn't find any except way the fk up.

Nut house, SIXTH man please will these guys to the Dance

Reaction Score
No problem with crediting fans with their energy but the crediting with the win stuff has got to go. I hope this was an example of you caught up in the moment but I can't imagine someone actually feeling this way. A bunch of middle aged dudes in Bob's Stores attire and weekend warrior Nikes weren't the ones defending like hell when their legs were dead tired, just to give them a chance to keep themselves in the game and knock down shots late.

Reaction Score
No problem with crediting fans with their energy but the crediting with the win stuff has got to go. I hope this was an example of you caught up in the moment but I can't imagine someone actually feeling this way. A bunch of middle aged dudes in Bob's Stores attire and weekend warrior Nikes weren't the ones defending like hell when their legs were dead tired, just to give them a chance to keep themselves in the game and knock down shots late.

Who the hell said that?

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I never understood people bashing Hartford. The crowd may not get up for games against the cupcakes but the place is always electric for big games. Place was absolutely rocking on tv last night, wish I could have been there.

Reaction Score
I hear you but of course a raucous home crowd made the players dig even a little deeper to find that extra reservoir of strength.

Reaction Score
I hear you but of course a raucous home crowd made the players dig even a little deeper to find that extra reservoir of strength.
Of course, the players admitted as much after the game, but let's not go too far with that and start saying fans wanted it more or they won the game.

Reaction Score
Well that's ridiculous if anyone says that, these kids pour their heart and soul into it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Of course, the players admitted as much after the game, but let's not go too far with that and start saying fans wanted it more or they won the game.
He was over the top with that post because his adrenaline was still flowing higher than a rocky mountain joint in the body. Not his style by any stretch of the imagination. Just a dumb thing to say. You are absolutely correct that the fans gave an energy boost. Significant but by no means the most important reason for the W. That was as gritty and plucky a knockout punch delivered by the UConn players as I've seen in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom