Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Bruce Feldman and Dennis Dodd discuss expansion:

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I am not wasting my time listening to these two. If there is something different and factual either says, someone post it!

Reaction Score

On a new episode of The Audible, FS1's Tim Brando joins Bruce and Stew to discuss the legendary Verne Lundquist's final season at CBS (1:00); how Ole Miss is paying the price of ticking off the SEC (8:55); why Notre Dame will end up joining the ACC (18:15); Baylor's new head coach (23:45); and pulling off a choreographed dance at his daughter's wedding (33:20).
Podcast: Tim Brando on Verne Lundquist, Ole Miss ticking off the SEC & more

Reaction Score
I am not wasting my time listening to these two. If there is something different and factual either says, someone post it!

Oh even better there's Tim Brando too! I have a feeling Brando knows more about hair spray than sports.

Reaction Score
:confused::confused:Big 12 Expansion? More Like An Implosion

OK, since I have been accused of trolling, and jumping in with no clue................GUILTY AS CHARGED............... I want to ask the poohbahs, here; How serious is this? Is there a chance that UC ends up in the Big 12, or whatever it will be called. Is is a good idea, or is it just the death throes of a once powerful conference. I do recall when the Big 8, the original, the SWC, (Southwest Conference), and the Big 10 were the primo conferences in the mid-west. Now trying to keep up who is in what conference, is like trying to keep up with the goings on of the Kardashians. Jacob's story does ramble, but again, I ask the geniuses here in the "yard" what are the chances of UC joining the Big 12, and if so, is just jumping from one conference that is slowly dying to another conference that is more dysfunctional than the Connecticut State Legislature.

Thank you

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
:confused::confused:Big 12 Expansion? More Like An Implosion

OK, since I have been accused of trolling, and jumping in with no clue......GUILTY AS CHARGED..... I want to ask the poohbahs, here; How serious is this? Is there a chance that UC ends up in the Big 12, or whatever it will be called. Is is a good idea, or is it just the death throes of a once powerful conference. I do recall when the Big 8, the original, the SWC, (Southwest Conference), and the Big 10 were the primo conferences in the mid-west. Now trying to keep up who is in what conference, is like trying to keep up with the goings on of the Kardashians. Jacob's story does ramble, but again, I ask the geniuses here in the "yard" what are the chances of UC joining the Big 12, and if so, is just jumping from one conference that is slowly dying to another conference that is more dysfunctional than the Connecticut State Legislature.

Thank you

The odds on Cincinnati (that's UC) joining the Big XII? Decent I suppose, but no better or worse really than UConn or BYU.

As for the article, Jacobs is pretty clueless, but the Big XII is certainly a hot mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom