The Arkansas-Baylor is on line. | The Boneyard

The Arkansas-Baylor is on line.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Pretty interesting. The AU kids drove Baylor nuts with drives to the basket. They fouled out Egbo and had several other LADY Bears in foul trouble. And they made their freebies. Well worth a watch.

Reaction Score
Is this the Arkansas - Baylor replay? Arkansas plays Kentucky today not Baylor.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Baylor's last game was the 19th. Their next game is on the 2nd.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Sorry, should have specified. I assumed too much.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Sorry, should have specified. I assumed too much.

Thanks, Zorro, for posting this.

For the group: Did Arkansas's star player from last year graduate? Is she hurt? [can't remember her name}

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Thanks, Zorro, for posting this.

For the group: Did Arkansas's star player from last year graduate? Is she hurt? [can't remember her name}

I think they had 3 main scorers last year--Tolefree, Dungee and Ramirez. of the the 3, only Tolefree graduated, and she's pretty much replaced by transfer Slocum.

Reaction Score
Arkansas players were being aggressive with the drives to the lane. That put pressure on the refs to make calls. Baylor was horrible with their shooting in this game. Love the double in the post by Coach Neighbors and his coaching staff.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
All three of them are very quick and determined drivers. A very nice set of guards! A good team.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I think they had 3 main scorers last year--Tolefree, Dungee and Ramirez. of the the 3, only Tolefree graduated, and she's pretty much replaced by transfer Slocum.
Thanks @nwhoopfan, it's Dungee I was thinking of. I'm always impressed by your knowledge of the WCBB national scene. Keep posting here!

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Arkansas just lost tonight to Kentucky.

Reaction Score
Arkansas just lost tonight to Kentucky.
I believe this season will have a lot of games decided by match ups and when you catch a team (Timing ) When I watched the Baylor game it seemed that it was a both bad matchup for Baylor (guards could not defend and posts was were sub par ). They are not the same defensive powerhouse they have been in the past. Arkansas will beat a lot of teams but they have to catch the right matchups an timing. The are not a complete team that will win consistently. Have yet to check out the Kentucky game but will do so today. I assume Arkansas got beat in the paint.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I believe this season will have a lot of games decided by match ups and when you catch a team (Timing ) When I watched the Baylor game it seemed that it was a both bad matchup for Baylor (guards could not defend and posts was were sub par ). They are not the same defensive powerhouse they have been in the past. Arkansas will beat a lot of teams but they have to catch the right matchups an timing. The are not a complete team that will win consistently. Have yet to check out the Kentucky game but will do so today. I assume Arkansas got beat in the paint.
I thought Arkansas played poorly on BOTH offense and defense. They are good, but I cannot see them in the top 10.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom