The Alleged Flaws of Bueckers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Alleged Flaws of Bueckers

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In 2019 FIBA Tournament Nika was named one of the All Star Starting 5 and averaged 3.5 steals per game. this season she is averaging 3.2 steals per game. Whether you look at whole games or highlights she has very quick hands and will steal from the dribbler either face up or coming from the rear. I don't know if that makes her Elite or merely promising. She's got quick feet and is tenacious to put it mildly. These are encouraging. They do play with the shorter FIBA shot clock. How that cuts,if at all, I don't know.

Here are some highlights from last summer, which naturally focus on offense, but any excuse to show video of a favorite recruit.

So we know that at least Paige, Nika, and Saylor have quick hands and are major thieves. Plus, Liv, Aubrey, Aaliyah, Mir, Saylor, and Paige should be devastating on the press. I hope we can make layups, because there should be lots of them to go around.

Reaction Score
With all the attention Paige is getting, I think Nika Muhl is way under the radar right now. She could be the most pleasant surprise of the 2020-21 season. :D

Muhl looks like a bigger, faster, Rizzotti.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom