The AAC Player Of The Week Is... | The Boneyard

The AAC Player Of The Week Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow! First, congratulations Gabulous! You've one of my favs. But I thought NC (Napheesa Collier) had some better games. But, then again, I don't get to vote.

Reaction Score
Wow! First, congratulations Gabulous! You've one of my favs. But I thought NC (Napheesa Collier) had some better games. But, then again, I don't get to vote.

No need to rain on Gabulous's parade!!! She does an a amazing job, as does Phessa, as does Kia and Katie Lou, and Ms. Chong is coming along strong....!

Reaction Score

Yes congrats Gabby and she is my favorite with Napheesa a close second. I think the game against Maryland where she was in foul trouble the whole game and only scored 12 points may have cost her the POY honors. I quite sure she'll pick up a few more of those awards ;)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Don't u mean katnurse colliamson??
I think it is one of Sanurse, Kiaiya, or Nuriya Colliamson - I am always mixing those three sisters up.
They seem to be all over the floor for their respective teams - it almost seems like each is her own complete starting rotation. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom