That's what we call under-seeded | The Boneyard

That's what we call under-seeded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The committee botched seedings all over the map. If you are Jay Wright and you get a well deserved #2 seed only to find a 24 win Uconn as a #7 seed..he had let out a few four-lettered wordson selection Sunday.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
The committee botched seedings all over the map. If you are Jay Wright and you get a well deserved #2 seed only to find a 24 win Uconn as a #7 seed..he had let out a few four-lettered wordson selection Sunday.
Screw that, people were talking about Nova as a 1 seed until they lost to Seton Hall. frauds.

Reaction Score
First 15 minutes of every game I wish i could skip- the rest of it was fun. Nova was a top ten team? Really? This year was just so biased with ranking all year.

GO UCONN!
WE ARE DOOMED!!!!

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Exposed… that is what Villanova was… what the Big East is without Uconn… and Nelson for wanting us to be part of that league. Only the Big East in name only… without us around we will see the G Towns, St. Johns and Villa. die a slow death to mid major status without ever sniffing the NCAA championships again..

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
the committee botched three teams seeding: Louisville, UConn, and Memphis.

It was an intentional screw job coreographed by an inept AD from Wake Forest. Only in the NCAA can the performers with the worst proven track record influence an entire organization.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Exposed… that is what Villanova was… what the Big East is without Uconn… and Nelson for wanting us to be part of that league. Only the Big East in name only… without us around we will see the G Towns, St. Johns and Villa. die a slow death to mid major status without ever sniffing the NCAA championships again..

You realize that when you trash the team UConn just beat, you are saying that it wasn't that good a win. Are you saying that it wasn't a good win for UConn tonight?

Reaction Score
You realize that when you trash the team UConn just beat, you are saying that it wasn't that good a win. Are you saying that it wasn't a good win for UConn tonight?

It was a great win. I still don't think that was the 6th best team in the country.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Someone posted before the game that Nova was a better version of UConn. How about the other way around?

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Sure… whatever you say Nelson…. I have to admit you have a talent like none other to be able to twist any comment anyone says into something negative. Still just trying to figure out the Simpson name reference with the Silence of the Lamb picture.

Reaction Score
Villanova was over rated this year. They had a good record, but I think they got too much credit for being in the Big East. They only had 1 quality win (Kansas back in November) and got blown out twice by Creighton. Ridiculous that they were a 2 seed and Louisville and Michigan St are 4 seed.

Reaction Score
I think the committee looked at all the OOC wins over Harvard and Florida, then the 1 pt wins against Maryland, Indiana and BC, wrote off the Stanford/Washington games, and then just sneered. Great RPI and SOS? Ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom