That's how much I trust you guys. | The Boneyard

That's how much I trust you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So many great posts on this board. Many catchy titles too. Many are accompanied by a web article reference. When I'm on my phone or some in other way suffering from a poor connection I don't even bother accessing the attachment; I just proceed directly to your replies; usually they are more insightful and interesting than the article cited and I don't bother going back to read it.

That's how much I trust you BY'ers. I love this place.

Reaction Score
So many great posts on this board. Many catchy titles too. Many are accompanied by a web article reference. When I'm on my phone or some in other way suffering from a poor connection I don't even bother accessing the attachment; I just proceed directly to your replies; usually they are more insightful and interesting than the article cited and I don't bother going back to read it.

That's how much I trust you BY'ers. I love this place.
I do that, too. I read the comments first and then decide whether the article is worth reading.

Reaction Score
...I don't even bother accessing the attachment; I just proceed directly to your replies; usually they are more insightful and interesting than the article cited and I don't bother going back to read it...

I do that, too. I read the comments first and then decide whether the article is worth reading.

Hmmm. Ever seen a movie, really enjoyed it, and later saw that the consensus of the critics was that the flick was on the south side of 3 stars? :eek:

PS Just got new contact lenses...what a great invention! ;) (ouch, that hurt)

Reaction Score
I don't trust you guys no more.
Everyone told me that Tuck was coming back and now?
I didn't! I said if she did didn't get AA this year, that she'd be back (to get on the wall). And, if she did get AA this year, she'd be gone. Sadly, I think I called it correctly. :mad: But I never promised you a rose garden. :rolleyes:

HGN

Reaction Score
GG , the Tuck miss was just a slight boo-boo. Can't blame the board that Tuck was better than expected and made AA. She was just too good to stop.

Fishbone

Chief Lurker
Reaction Score
GG , the Tuck miss was just a slight boo-boo. Can't blame the board that Tuck was better than expected and made AA. She was just too good to stop.
Most of this board is full of positive wish full thinking

Reaction Score
That's because some BYers only heard what they wanted to hear. Some of us heard and took notice of other interviews where it didn't sound like she was so sure she was coming back. A few of us were waving the caution flag and pumping the breaks on the we've got Morgan for two more seasons idea as early as September, and then by December/January it was pretty much the worst kept secret that it was likely she was going pro.

Reaction Score

Tuck actually did come back........ to Connecticut; Connecticut Sun. And there will be 16 home games for the Sun, so we will have a chance to see her as often in state as we would have, had she returned to the Huskies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
As I recall, towards to end of the season, the majority opinion on the BY was that 1) the intelligent choice for Morgan would be to go pro; 2) Morgan is a highly intelligent person; and 3) ergo, she would not be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom