That will do it. | Page 8 | The Boneyard

That will do it.

Reaction Score
I'm not arguing that it wasn't an important game. I'm arguing against the clear statement that we would not have made the tournament were it not for that shot.
Which, again, was missing the point entirely. My intent is what matters, not your interpretation.

My intent was: Season basically going in toilet, miracle finish partly salvaged a disappointing season. AND I'd point out that winning those games in the AAC was a major part of that, not so much, ultimately finishing in the round of 32.

I have no idea what your hard on for me is, but let if F'in go already

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Which, again, was missing the point entirely. My intent is what matters, not your interpretation.

Your intent is guided by a view of the situation that is not grounded in reality.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He can't put people on notice, witness the season we just had, and then retain everybody, if he wants to maintain any credibility.

Exactly, how could AD Dave expect the next person he puts on notice to take him seriously? Then again, it doesn't appear being put on noticed helped anything.

Reaction Score
So I'm hallucinating when I recall lots if posts about his personal life, his divorce, his sex life - must have been readimg a different forum about a different coach my bad

I must have missed the sex life talk, no idea about that. As far as his divorce, I think that both sides of the aisle reached for that excuse to try to explain how inexplicably awful at coaching bball KO has been since winning the title. Don't remember anyone getting nasty or anyone saying anything more personal than "he hasn't been the same since the divorce", but maybe I'm the one in a different forum

Reaction Score
AD Dave put KO and the program on notice after last year's abortion.

What could he have possibly seen this year to suggest that any of his concerns from a year ago have been addressed?

He can't put people on notice, witness the season we just had, and then retain everybody, if he wants to maintain any credibility.

And this being put on notice was stated where?

Reaction Score
BB612463-5826-4AE5-90F3-5A99304930C6.jpeg

Your welcome cupcakes!!!

Reaction Score
Your intent is guided by a view of the situation that is not grounded in reality.

Right. So this: "My intent was: Season basically going in toilet, miracle finish partly salvaged a disappointing season. AND I'd point out that winning those games in the AAC was a major part of that, not so much, ultimately finishing in the round of 32. "

is "not grounded in reality" ? As I said in my first response - WHATEVER

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I don't think AD Dave has made a decision yet. So I doubt that Ollie knows his fate. We'll know when we know.

Reaction Score
It was discussed extensively at the end of last season that he sat down and interviewed everyone associated with the program to identify what was wrong and how they were going to fix it.

That's not 'notice' that's called management. That's called doing his job.

Most of us get evaluated once a year.

Reaction Score
This isn’t a hired gun who came here and intentionally messed with the program, this is a guy who bleeds blue and won a ship. There are a number of things that impacted the team over the past couple years and it looks like he wasn’t well equipped to handle the team and it sucks. Being overly emaotional and mean spirited doesn’t solve anything. Don’t be an .
Oh jeez, let’s get all weepy because a guy who is getting $ 3 million/year and failed is getting fired. He’s a basketball coach. He was well paid and he wore out his welcome. He needs to go away. Just like Dom Perno needed to go in a less touchy feely era.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Ollie apologists? False. Take your trolling elsewhere. Side-note I do have to make that donation.
Calling you out on swapping opinions like it's hopscotch and then trying to take credit for some sort of perceived insight isn't trolling. The bet is just proof of your previous stance.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Oh jeez, let’s get all weepy because a guy who is getting $ 3 million/year and failed is getting fired. He’s a basketball coach. He was well paid and he wore out his welcome. He needs to go away. Just like Dom Perno needed to go in a less touchy feely era.

Angriest poster here chides others for being emotional - more at 11.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Calling you out on swapping opinions like it's hopscotch and then trying to take credit for some sort of perceived insight isn't trolling. The bet is just proof of your previous stance.

What are you talking about? I've told you for years Ollie was trash... Me betting on players to improve themselves is totally different.

Reaction Score
I don't think the quote confirms he's gone, but it sure nullifies any momentum in the "he's back" direction from those quotes last week.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score

The only people who care about "credit" when it comes to this stuff are losers who desperately want others to like them.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't think AD Dave has made a decision yet. So I doubt that Ollie knows his fate. We'll know when we know.
Hopefully soon, Pitt's already out in front on this.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
I have no idea what your hard on for me is, but let if F'in go already

This isn't your safe space. If you make dumb claims, you should expect to be called out on them.

Reaction Score
There situation isn't much worse and the job(ACC) may actually be better. In many ways, we are competing with Pitt. AD DB needs to make this public immediately.
Thats true. Is Thad Matta done with his medical issues? Ive seen a lot of Pitt fans call for him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom