Thank You | The Boneyard

Thank You

Reaction Score
While the Big East Tournament ended on a difficult note, the thing that felt the best was watching a meaningful game and knowing we will be in the NCAA Tournament. It was a pleasure watching a game with that old feeling coming back. There were meaning and intensity, and I haven't felt that in a long time, so players and coaches thank you for your efforts, and the NCAA Tournament is just going to add to it. Just enjoy the ride even if it ends in one game or a surprise 5th Championship.

I really thought Bouknight would become Napier, Walker, Rip, Caron, or others that got under the bright lights and took the stage over. He had a trying tournament and having as many turnovers as made hoops really hurt. I hope he goes into the NCAA Tournament with a chip on his shoulder because his "A" game can be a game changer. It just never materialized in the BET. I can be truly hard on the coaches and players, but I also have a deep passion and compassion for them as well. I just try to keep my opinions real as much as possible. I go back to Sam Hesford, Ron Ritter, and the likes, so I have a lot of UConn in me. I played another sport there and enjoyed a 6-year professional career. I not only know what it takes, I know what it is like to think you have a team capable of beating anyone, and then get your head handed to you. Some say a loss is good, but I can say I never lost a game as a collegiate or a professional and thought it was good. It shouldn't take a win or a loss for you to leave your blood and best on the field or court. Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom