Thank you | The Boneyard

Thank you

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
....to Nostical, his always wonderful wife and their Indiana friends (Dave and Cindy?) for putting on a fantastic pre-game for us. Indiana fans were great to us before and after the shalacking. I can't tell you how many confused looks (many) I received when people heard I drove 8 1/2 hours for that but it is what it is. I tried to throw them off by inserting ..well I did stop off at multiple Bourbon Distilleries on the way up. (insert you should have remained at them.. jokes.. here).
Anyway...it was a great time despite the on field performance.
On to UCF......should I drive the 7 hours????
Nah.

Reaction Score
....to Nostical, his always wonderful wife and their Indiana friends (Dave and Cindy?) for putting on a fantastic pre-game for us. Indiana fans were great to us before and after the shalacking. I can't tell you how many confused looks (many) I received when people heard I drove 8 1/2 hours for that but it is what it is. I tried to throw them off by inserting ..well I did stop off at multiple Bourbon Distilleries on the way up. (insert you should have remained at them.. jokes.. here).
Anyway...it was a great time despite the on field performance.
On to UCF.should I drive the 7 hours????
Nah.

Nah! Just replay the Indiana game and save the money and time.

Reaction Score
O
How much did nostical lose? You know he took the +27.5
Not that much but It’s more about increasing interest in an outcome than building wealth—lol. Of course I wished the Huskies had won or covered but there’s no way I’m sitting in the stands at an away game pulling for the other team to cover a bet against us.

Reaction Score
O

Not that much but It’s more about increasing interest in an outcome than building wealth—lol. Of course I wished the Huskies had won or covered but there’s no way I’m sitting in the stands at an away game pulling for the other team to cover a bet against us.
That is the only way that I "gamble". A friend wanted to bet with me on the USWNT's WC championship game. I said sure and took the Netherlands and the spread with a six of the winner's favorite beer on the line. Of course I lost and had to pay up, but I hadn't seen him in 3-4 years and it was a good lunch. I figure we both won.

Reaction Score
O

UConn is now 18-46 (28 percent) ATS last 5 years and 4 games this season.

Reaction Score
UConn is now 18-46 (28 percent) ATS last 5 years and 4 games this season
That’s the reality but I’m picking them plus the points vs UCF. Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom