Thank you Nan | The Boneyard

Thank you Nan

Reaction Score
Although a couple of threads got locked up in the last few days (and rightly so), I think all Boneyard members should thank you for the extension of latitude you provided allowing everyone to vent their opinionated minds and take a load off their chests discussing several potentially sensitive final four controversies that could have gone south in a hurry.

Boneyarders should also be commended for writing posts that stayed within the boundaries of proper decorum.

Thanks again for your vigilance in what had to be a time consuming effort.

Reaction Score
It must be hard work to ride herd on a pack of Frisky Boneyard Huskies, Many thanks, Z

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Thanks to ALL of the Mods for their ever ending quest to have the best board on Women's College Basketball. Your work and tenacity is well appreciated by all of the posters, well at least the major majority.;) I was put in time out early in my posting days and was really PO'd about it, it was @HuskyNan who informed of why it was done, I have been on the straight and narrow since then, with a few hick-ups that have been properly deleted by the Mods.:rolleyes:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The moderators on this board are fabulous.

I think it is also worth noting that moderators can only do so much, it also takes a large community of WCBB fans to willingly submit to the controls imposed, and to be committed to the sport 12 months a year and to continue posting meaningful information to maintain the vibrancy of this board.

And it is that dual commitment that keeps this place humming. So while loudly applauding the moderators for their effort, lets give ourselves a little pat on the back as well.:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom