Tevin Mack suspended again | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack suspended again

Reaction Score
Kids a nice player I hope he figures it out whatever it may be. But it doesn't sound good as of now.

Reaction Score
He's a player no doubt, and I was upset we missed out on him even though we got in on him late, but he's clearly having some issues this year. Too bad.

Texas suspends F Tevin Mack indefinitely

I have to say that I respect Shaka for doing this despite having a 3 game stretch against highly ranked opponents. Suspending your leading scorer isn't an easy decision. (I also was really hoping to get this kid).

Reaction Score
Most likely failed drug test for marijuana if I had to guess and probably not the first time

Reaction Score
Most likely failed drug test for marijuana if I had to guess and probably not the first time
could be academics, major reach to tout it as pot. shaka really struggling in his second year in austin, he's lucky nobody cares unlike uconn hoops, where if you are not winning 30 games and signing top ten recruits you are on the hot seat.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
could be academics, major reach to tout it as pot. shaka really struggling in his second year in austin, he's lucky nobody cares unlike uconn hoops, where if you are not winning 30 games and signing top ten recruits you are on the hot seat.

If he somehow gets fired, there will still be half a dozen posters calling for him to replace Ollie.

Reaction Score
That's a major assumption

From knowing many d1 athletes in all sports across the country violation of team rules is usual failed drug test. They keep it in house bit a majority of the time that's the real reason. It's only when there is an arrest or an ncaa failed drug test that that stuff comes out

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom