Terrence Shannon Jr. will remain unavailable to the media, pursuant to the advice of his legal counsel. | The Boneyard

Terrence Shannon Jr. will remain unavailable to the media, pursuant to the advice of his legal counsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Wasn't there a player years ago who played with an ankle monitor while he was awaiting trial?

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Wasn't there a player years ago who played with an ankle monitor while he was awaiting trial?
Kentavious Caldwell Pope did while playing for the Lakers but I don’t think a college player ever did

Reaction Score
Even Ohtani faced the media.
He may have “faced” the media but didn’t answer any questions. Complete joke IMO but not related.

Brad Underwood was on Jim Rome yesterday and didn’t say much about Shannon either which is advisable.

Reaction Score
Shut up and listen to your lawyers. If you're ever arrested no matter how innocent you are don't ever say anything. The whole anything you say can and will be used against you is not some fluff that is thrown out there.
There are entire YouTube channels based on this premise, some police interagations are mind blowing.

Reaction Score
I'll tell ya - innocent or not - if, IF, UConn finds a way to win Thursday, and so does Illinois, the "no means no" chants are going to shake the banners in the rafters Saturday night.

Reaction Score
Not trying to be insensitive or anything because this is a very serious issue, but what happens if he's found guilty?

Does Illinois get punished for playing him? Can wins get vacated?

I understand innocent until proven guilty, and understand how this could derail his whole life if it's not true. Just seems pretty damn obvious to me he shouldn't be granted the "privilege" of playing, if he broke the code of conduct. But apparently that's infringing on his civil rights, due to the district court ruling?

Very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak