Tennessee Post-Game Pressers [merged tread] | The Boneyard

Tennessee Post-Game Pressers [merged tread]

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
Geno:

Re: Geno's post-game remarks-- At some points in the past, such press conferences, especially those after home games, provided microphones for the people asking questions, so we could hear who or what was the subject of the questions. Without those mikes, it's difficult to be sure what events or players Geno is referring to. Surely— again, especially for home games— the technology should be easy to provide!

Reaction Score
Re: Geno's post-game remarks-- At some points in the past, such press conferences, especially those after home games, provided microphones for the people asking questions, so we could hear who or what was the subject of the questions. Without those mikes, it's difficult to be sure what events or players Geno is referring to. Surely— again, especially for home games— the technology should be easy to provide!
I was going to say something similar. I love hearing thoughts of our coaches and players, but for sure in 2022, either the interviewee can repeat the question or technology can exist for the question to be heard for sure!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I was going to say something similar. I love hearing thoughts of our coaches and players, but for sure in 2022, either the interviewee can repeat the question or technology can exist for the question to be heard for sure!
I think I read somewhere that they don't want everything so accessible to the audience because the reporters still need to write their articles

Reaction Score
I wonder why in coach Harper's presser we can hear all the questions from the reporters but not in the Uconn (both coach and players) portion of the presser, especially this being at home. Strange.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I wonder why in coach Harper's presser we can hear all the questions from the reporters but not in the Uconn (both coach and players) portion of the presser, especially this being at home. Strange.
They had someone walking around, handing the microphone to the person asking the question. What a concept!!!!

Reaction Score
Kellie Harper is just a class act. Southern realness that I can appreciate. I think her players aside from Horston saw UConn and said uh oh.

Geno is a mastermind. He's going to use Azzi and Paige to fuel each other and that's a two headed snake button he's been waiting to since Sept.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Just catching up with everything after finally watching the game on DVR. WOW.

I must say I was surprised that Geno gave no love to Liv in the presser. I thought her performance was great. She was impacting everything Tenn was trying to do on both ends when she was in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom