ted is real | The Boneyard

ted is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ted.com? All I see is .com in the OP and Ted in the thread title. Work with me.

Edit, You can't tell me that .com was a live link when you first posted it.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Ted.com? All I see is .com in the OP and Ted in the thread title. Work with me.

Edit, You can't tell me that .com was a live link when you first posted it.

i put a link after u first replied. tedisreal.com

Reaction Score
Saw the red band trailer last Friday. My first thought was that it can't possibly be funny. My second thought was that if Seth MacFarlane is behind it, it has to be funny. I'm so conflicted.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm with you, HFD... looks hilarious.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
You're Goddamned right, Ted is real!!

9k=

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/jennings_ted00.html

Yeah, I did that...

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
No idea what to think of this. The last few seasons of Family Guy have stunk and The Cleveland Show is brutal, but the first few seasons of Family Guy were Simpson's-esque and I like American Dad. I don't think I'll watch it.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
No idea what to think of this. The last few seasons of Family Guy have stunk and The Cleveland Show is brutal, but the first few seasons of Family Guy were Simpson's-esque and I like American Dad. I don't think I'll watch it.

i hear u. i have enjoyed FG for years but post college for me(past couple years) it seems its been not so great. i thought i was losing my tuch with the bong and comedy but other have said the same to confirm my views.;) i think the trailer is funny and i dont think this is going to be very different from the tv shows so im pumped for it. i agree that the clev show stinks and i'm not really a AD fan. i think seth is branching out now and i like his act getting away from the tv shows. thought he was great as a roast host on CC btw...

Reaction Score
i hear u. i have enjoyed FG for years but post college for me(past couple years) it seems its been not so great. i thought i was losing my tuch with the bong and comedy but other have said the same to confirm my views.;) i think the trailer is funny and i dont think this is going to be very different from the tv shows so im pumped for it. i agree that the clev show stinks and i'm not really a AD fan. i think seth is branching out now and i like his act getting away from the tv shows. thought he was great as a roast host on CC btw...

Yea, there's no doubt the new Family Guys are very lacking.

The good thing is you can still watch the old ones and laugh just as hard.

Reaction Score

i cant believe u dont like the CS and AD u must b an angry old man.....shame on ur humour......:)

Reaction Score
It looks like they ripped off "The Beaver" and made it a comedy.

Reaction Score
It looks like they ripped off "The Beaver" and made it a comedy.

wow ... i feel old ... i initially thought you were referring to Jerry Mathers ... :confused:

Reaction Score
This looks like a crappy version of Wilfred on FX. Trust me. Wilfred is sooo much better.

Reaction Score
I'm not going to rush to the theater on opening night, but that looks like it could be funny.

Ted having the same voice as Peter Griffin, though, is a little distracting.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
I saw Full Metal Jacket last night and was pleased to see this tune included in the movie. Even in Vietnam, everyone has heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom