"TEAM UCONN" would finish how high at the OLYMPICS? | The Boneyard

"TEAM UCONN" would finish how high at the OLYMPICS?

Reaction Score
Would the "TEAM UCONN" win a metal at the OLYMPICS? Considering the UCONN
team combines all the UCONN players from the USA TEAM ,the USA 3 X 3 Competition team
and the UCONN members of the French Team and the Canadian Team? "TEAM UCONN"
would "only" have 10 players , but what a combination of POSTS, FORWARDS, and Guards!!!!

Reaction Score
Certainly a MEDAL, Add SHEA RALPH as H.C. Rebecca Lobo as Assistant, with
JENN R , assistant, and AUTUMN C. as trainer!! We will all enjoy watching
the action!

Last edited:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Since UCONN hasn’t won the NC recently, better to ask how a NCAA NC winner would do in the Olympics. The answer is, they wouldn’t medal.
Everybody on the 10 player UConn team EXCEPT AE has won a NC, so I think it's better than asking the current NCAA NC winner. I'm willing to bet that Stewie has more NC's than any other team has on their roster. Combine all of the UConn player's NC's and I bet they would have more then the other teams combined.

Reaction Score
Everybody on the 10 player UConn team EXCEPT AE has won a NC, so I think it's better than asking the current NCAA NC winner. I'm willing to bet that Stewie has more NC's than any other team has on their roster. Combine all of the UConn player's NC's and I bet they would have more then the other teams combined.
My apologies. I misinterpreted the question to be the current UCONN team. An ALL-UCONN team would be a tough out.

Reaction Score
Certainly a METAL!!! How high the moon???
They most certainly would not win a METAL. They would however clearly win the Gold Medal :D.

A team of professional women all trained by the same coach to play essentially the same way would easily outclass a team from any other country especially if the coach were someone other than the great-recruiter-less-than-stellar coach from SC.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
And add Paige and Azzi for the bench as they scout their future. Just the thought of the consternation accross all others is making me smile.

Reaction Score
With Stewie, Tina, Sue and Diana, that’s probably 4 of the 5 starters for the USA team. And I’d rather have Phee in there over Greiner myself! Cruise to the gold.
If Maya came out of retirement, You could have 5 starters that would be tough to even stay close to.

Reaction Score
Yeah so if you put injuries aside and Maya's hiatus, this would be my team and you could see them competing for the gold.

PG- Bird, Hartley, Paige
SG- DT, Hayes
SF- Maya, Pheesa, KLS
PF- Breanna, Azure
C- Charles, Dolson

Alternates- Stokes, Danger

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads