Tcf on twitter | The Boneyard

Tcf on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Please tell me how you ran those game simulators. I was scared to read the FL & UK ones. How the hell did that happen. Did you rig the video games? Maybe a magician shouldn't reveal his secrets. Incredible. So proud of Ollie. It was Good vs Evil tonight. What a journey. A memory for a lifetime and a big F to all the haters, apr ban, & realignment. Thank you UConn. See you at the parade!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I would just select the opponents and let College Hoops 2K7 run on auto, pretty much.

For those of you who don't follow me on twitter (@tcf_15), I ran a simulation between UConn & it's NCAA opponent each gameday. Here's how the game broke it down:

Beat St. Joseph's in OT.
Beat Villanova in regulation.
Beat Iowa State in regulation.
Beat Michigan State in regulation.
Beat Florida in regulation.
Beat Kentucky in regulation.

Eerie. I have no idea how some of that happened considering that UConn's team in the video game wasn't that great (it was the roster for the 06/07 year with freshmen Dyson, Thabeet, Stix, etc. & soph Price, Adrien, etc.). I expected UConn to lose to Florida since the game was made right after they had one their first of the back-to-back titles. UConn kept winning. Senhor must have been programmed into the game.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Tcf...can you make your videos public on YouTube? I ask because I'd like to watch them on my Apple TV (me and my problems)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom