Tantalizing Instagram post suggesting Caroline on comeback trail? | The Boneyard

Tantalizing Instagram post suggesting Caroline on comeback trail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
For our non-Instagram friends

48DF8727-FCE9-4F22-9EEB-FEE4CD2A238B.jpeg

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Couldn't be more happy for Caroline. So glad to see her on the bench lately - I'm guessing that the noise, etc. isn't bothering her or hurting her head at all. Hopefully she gets all the rest she needs an is able to come back and play the game she loves!

Reaction Score
i just hope she does what is truly the best for her and life after basketball. I'm sure she wants to get back to playing basketball at the highest level and sure that she was cleared by doctors. I still think, she needs to play with some kind of head padding (if legal).

Reaction Score
Couldn't be more happy for Caroline. So glad to see her on the bench lately - I'm guessing that the noise, etc. isn't bothering her or hurting her head at all. Hopefully she gets all the rest she needs an is able to come back and play the game she loves!
Finally, I hope Caroline is getting a break from all the tragic injuries that has hurt her life the last two years. She is a fantastic BB player and deserves a year of playing with her in fantastic health. I believed Caroline was an AA player and a Uconn stand out before all her injuries. Fans were robbed of seeing her perform like she did in her freshman year when Paige went down.I pray she comes back next year and with all the other teammates , I will see a NC. GO CAROLINE!!!!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I was happy seeing her on the bench at the XL Center yesterday, on tv. I don't think that she has been to the XL Center since her "end of the season" announcement. And she was wearing her orange ear plugs.

Reaction Score
Caroline is a better Bible scholar than I am; I had to look up what Romans 8:18 says. According to the translation I have:

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us."

Whether it refers to Caroline returning to basketball or not (and I hope she does, but ONLY if she's healthy enough), that's an impressively profound quote.

Reaction Score
she already said she'd be back next season i thought - 'as hard as it is to be away from the court until the 24-25 season..., i can't wait to join them on the court next season'

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I hope and pray that this young lady finally gets to play with her besties next year. Not only has she had a crappy two year stint at UConn, every player over the past two+ years has. Hopefully next year they can go injury free.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Caroline also had two serious injuries in middle school and high school. Three, really, counting the hip injury she had surgery for.
Do we like this information? No. I am assuming @MSGRET like me appreciates information and effort. I'll like a post I don't agree with if it informs and is well presented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom