Talented 2021 recruiting class 'very excited' to arrive on campus | The Boneyard

Talented 2021 recruiting class 'very excited' to arrive on campus

Reaction Score
Hey, an article from the horde! I thought they were taking the summer off. The women's team beat writers seem to have a lot of articles lately. Anyway, good read so thanks to Borges.

Hawkins’ prime recruiter at UConn was Kenya Hunter, who left last summer to join the staff at Indiana.

Jones recalled Hunter calling him to tell him that he was leaving.

“I immediately called Jordan and said, ‘Are you good?’,” Jones recalled. “I’m probably paraphrasing, but he said, ‘Yeah. It (stinks) that Coach Hunter won’t be there, but I want to go to UConn.’”

For some reason Outline.com didn't work for this article. So you're going to have to use the other tricks to read it. If you don't know those tricks, just ask.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That's all we need is for the freshmen to transfer. If your a Mets fan you'd understand why. Man I hope Jordan Hawkins stays at uconn

Reaction Score
That's all we need is for the freshmen to transfer. If your a Mets fan you'd understand why. Man I hope Jordan Hawkins stays at uconn
I don’t have access to read, was there any indication in the article he was going to?
His IG/Reposts/stories on IG seemed to have shown he’s 100% committed.

doomed

Reaction Score
I don’t have access to read, was there any indication in the article he was going to?
His IG/Reposts/stories on IG seemed to have shown he’s 100% committed.

doomed
No. I was wondering why @Chosen chose to post that. With the new transfer rules isn't everyone a high risk to transfer these days?

Does anyone want the trick to read the article? I'm reluctant to share it here since it looks like the Register closed the loop hole of using Outline.com.

Reaction Score
On Hawkins
“He can really shoot the basketball, he’s a tremendous athlete. He looks like he glides in the air when he jumps. He’s a really good defender who has the potential to be even better as soon as he gets stronger. That’s really the only thing he’s missing.”
On Johnson
“His work ethic is unbelievable,” Chris Chavannes, Johnson’s coach at the Patrick School in New Jersey, told Hearst Connecticut Media earlier in the month. “He makes strides every single day. People walk in the gym and see him, he catches your eye. Two days later, it’s like, ‘Oh my god, he’s made strides.’ Not too many kids can do that, but that’s him.”
Diggins on Diggins
“I’m a point guard, but more of a lead guard, a little of everything - scoring, facilitating, defending,” he said. “Even though I’m one of the younger kids, I think I have to be more vocal to get everybody going.”

Reaction Score
Thanks
I am too dumb to figure out how to get around it!
In Google Chrome right click on the title to the article link in my post above and then click on "Open Link in Incognito Window" (3rd option down). Just as the article is opening quickly click on the "X" to the left of the url of the article. Sometimes it takes a couple tries since you either click on the "X" too quickly or too slowly.

Or we could all buy a subscription. Posting that before someone else says it. ;)

Reaction Score
In Google Chrome right click on the title to the article link in my post above and then click on "Open Link in Incognito Window" (3rd option down). Just as the article is opening quickly click on the "X" to the left of the url of the article. Sometimes it takes a couple tries since you either click on the "X" too quickly or too slowly.

Or we could all buy a subscription. Posting that before someone else says it. ;)

Alternatively, type in a period after “.com” in the URL and you’ll have access to this story.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
100% attendance for the summer for the incoming freshman. That's great. Anyone know what the status will be for the rest of the team. I hope there will be a strong commitment again this summer as there was last year. There will certainly be competition for minutes so that should help. Also, the weight room helped out last year with everyone in for the summer.

Reaction Score
100% attendance for the summer for the incoming freshman. That's great. Anyone know what the status will be for the rest of the team. I hope there will be a strong commitment again this summer as there was last year. There will certainly be competition for minutes so that should help. Also, the weight room helped out last year with everyone in for the summer.
Martin posted on IG he'll be back on campus in a week. Only one I've seen but I'd imagine the majority should come back around then too

Reaction Score
To read the article Click on the link, as soon as the article opens press Ctrl A, then Ctrl C.

Open up word and press Ctrl V. You wont get the pictures and the format sucks but the text is all there.

Just did this and the pasted into a Google Doc and it was formatted perfectly. The pictures didn't appear, but that was OK by me. Thanks for this.

Reaction Score
All three are legit players..

First order of business once on campus..A tour of the weight room. LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01