"Take that Providence" | Page 3 | The Boneyard

"Take that Providence"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who cares about Pc? Now in particular- we will never see them again unless they make the NCAAs and we are in the same bracket most likely we will be a 2-5 seed and they will be a an 11. This is like breaking up with a ugly crazy girl that never meant all that much to you- let her go and trade up.

Trade up? Enjoy banging Tulane. Even Tulane's friends are wondering what's wrong with you if you're hitting that.

Reaction Score
Trade up? Enjoy banging Tulane. Even Tulane's friends are wondering what's wrong with you if you're hitting that.
Hell, Pee Cee, DePaul, Seton Hall, & St. Johns aren't any better than Tulane. Dayton, Xavier, & Butler are decent teams, but aren't exciting them in MSG.
Annnnnnddddddd, we beat you twice this year....na-na-na-non-na!!!

Reaction Score
What they don't realize is no one is tuning in to watch PC against anyone.

Reaction Score

Pure comedy gold. I hope that thought keeps you feeling like you're wanted. Truth is, nothing changes for peecee. They will continue to accomplish nothing in the big least. But seriously, never let go of that hope....it's all you have.

Reaction Score
I just took a peek over at the pee cee board......what a train wreck....it's so ugly that you can't help but to look.

Reaction Score
I can't wait til Tulane beats PC in the NIT. But hey, just getting there is an accomplishment!!!!

Reaction Score
Would you care to apologize for this comment yet?
"I can't wait until we're talking about the Formerly Successful Basketball Program Known as UCONN."

Reaction Score

At least we are the one doing the banging. You, on the other hand, will enjoy being gang-banged.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I heard crap like this from PC fans at the game. It seems they are obsessed with Tulane. They don't realize they are Tulane.
Without the academics and chicks showing their for beads.

Reaction Score
A guy from Providence just applied where I work. His post getting a B.A. at PC experience included "summers only house painting" "liquor store sales associate" and "substitute teacher." He was applying to be a janitor.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If they banned Deepster they are bigger than I thought. He was being very reasonable pre-game, I didn't see any of his posts after the game (if any). I do wonder if anybody bitchslapped that tool in the feather boa.
Actually, I'm amazed that it didn't happen years ago. At this point, what's the point in being bitch slapped by a guy from a difference conference

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I heard crap like this from PC fans at the game. It seems they are obsessed with Tulane. They don't realize they are Tulane.
..without the academics or hot coeds.

On edt: Dang it CA, I have got to post faster!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Well, yeah, except one of them is located in the most fun city in the world, and the other one is in Providence. Speaking of which, does peecee they still have curfews in their dorms, and monitors to ensure that only women enter women's dorms and only men enter men's dorms?

Reaction Score
as opposed to the mecca of all fun times; Storrs, CT.

Said no one...EVER

Curiouser
Reaction Score
as opposed to the mecca of all fun times; Storrs, CT.
The point was how laughable it is for a Providence fan to say "Have fun playing Tulane" to a UConn fan, as if playing Tulane instead of Providence is somehow a bad thing for UConn. The OP to which I replied made the very good point that, athletically, Providence and Tulane hold the same relative merit as competitors to UConn--i.e., we will dominate them both equally, so it really doesn't matter. I was making the point that, beyond the relative wash in terms of their equally dismal potential as athletic competition for us, New Orleans is a much better place to visit, imo. Likewise, others have noted that the women and academics are better there, too.

But yes, the city of Providence generally has more going on than Storrs. Except basketball.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Were you tipping cows or tossing prairie pies?
ENJOYING CONSISTANT SUCCESS IN MENS AND WOMANS BB, MENS AND WOMENS SOCCER, WOMENS FIELD HOCKEY, TRACK & FIELD, GOOD BASEBALL, DECENT FOOTBALL AND SOFTBALL AND A VERY HIGH LEVEL OF ACADEMIA and you at PEECEE? Hockey???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom