Tailgating info needed | The Boneyard

Tailgating info needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone have the info on the person to contact that has the big Healy Ford banner up at the tailgates that does all the cooking and setup. I know how much he charges and I talked to him last year at the last game because I was interested in joining his group for the tailgates and he gave me his contact info, but I have misplaced it and I want to get in touch with him. If anyone knows how to get in touch with him, please PM me or respond here. Thanks

Reaction Score
Bill, unfortunately I don’t have his number (they tailgate right next to us almost every home game), but that is Mr. Healy himself, from Healy Ford, who organizes that whole effort…

Reaction Score
Bill, unfortunately I don’t have his number (they tailgate right next to us almost every home game), but that is Mr. Healy himself, from Healy Ford, who organizes that whole effort…
Thanks. I got home yesterday and I actually found the guys number, so I am going to call and make sure he is the guy to call. If not, I will call Mr Healy. I guess we will be tailgating right next to you this year again. My brother and I are getting lazy. It's not so much the cooking as it is trying to fit all our stuff into our cars. Even with 2 cars going to the games, it seems every year there is more to pack. Thanks for the reply, it was good to see you Saturday.

Reaction Score
Thanks. I got home yesterday and I actually found the guys number, so I am going to call and make sure he is the guy to call. If not, I will call Mr Healy. I guess we will be tailgating right next to you this year again. My brother and I are getting lazy. It's not so much the cooking as it is trying to fit all our stuff into our cars. Even with 2 cars going to the games, it seems every year there is more to pack. Thanks for the reply, it was good to see you Saturday.

Reaction Score
I am in Mike Healey's tailgate. plz message me and I will forward your info to Mike.

Reaction Score
I am in Mike Healey's tailgate. plz message me and I will forward your info to Mike.
Ok, I sent you a conversation, is that how it works. I will send you some more info in that conversation section. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom