Tailgate Menu for opener against the Wolf Pack... | The Boneyard

Tailgate Menu for opener against the Wolf Pack...

Reaction Score
You've been waiting!
Will be serving:
Racks on pork ribs (bought a 3-pack of Swifts Premium when they were $ 5.00 off at Costco last month & stuck them in the freezer)
refrigerator pickles
cole slaw, potato salad, assorted sides
corn bread
surprise dessert (I'm not in charge of that department...lol)
BEER

Started today saving ice for the cooler!

Reaction Score
Coming right from work so just picking up some really great prepared food from somewhere on the way up. And a cooler of wheat sodas.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
You've been waiting!
Will be serving:
Racks on pork ribs (bought a 3-pack of Swifts Premium when they were $ 5.00 off at Costco last month & stuck them in the freezer)
refrigerator pickles
cole slaw, potato salad, assorted sides
corn bread
surprise dessert (I'm not in charge of that department...lol)
BEER

Started today saving ice for the cooler!
Earlier this summer I started making cornbread using this recipe (even though it says "casserole", the result is a moist cornbread). Everybody who's tried it raves. I use two fresh husks instead of the can of regular corn, but I assume the can works. Really not much more difficult than a 'regular' cornbread recipe. I'll never go back to the corn muffin-ish kind.

Reaction Score
SO, The Boss nixed my tailgate menu as next Thursday is a workday & many in my crew are coming directly from the job to the RENT. She said to save the ribs for a day game & that she & the ladies will figure out where to get some take out fare to save time from cooking in Blue Lot.
I've been relegated to making sure the beer cooler is well stocked. Oh, the horror...

Reaction Score
with a team from the carolinas coming in we are going BBQ themed for this game
  • bbq pulled pork smash burgers
  • bbq chicken bacon ranch sliders
  • burnt ends

and of course, naples pizzas for the lot open set up crew

Reaction Score
SO, The Boss nixed my tailgate menu as next Thursday is a workday & many in my crew are coming directly from the job to the RENT. She said to save the ribs for a day game & that she & the ladies will figure out where to get some take out fare to save time from cooking in Blue Lot.
I've been relegated to making sure the beer cooler is well stocked. Oh, the horror...
Congratulations! You’ve been assigned the most important job!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom