T. Newton on Wooden Award Watch List | The Boneyard

T. Newton on Wooden Award Watch List

Reaction Score
Kansas should be beating the pants off of everyone considering they have 2 of the top 20 players in the country. Yes, I know we lost to them, but if we played them right now I don't think it'd be all that close...

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Kansas should be beating the pants off of everyone considering they have 2 of the top 20 players in the country. Yes, I know we lost to them, but if we played them right now I don't think it'd be all that close...
UNC has two also, that game turned out well for us.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
We also played horribly. A top team would’ve smoked us that day.

Reaction Score
It's funny that I don't think Karaban, Clingan or Spencer get the credit they deserve. You could argue we have 4 of the top 20 players in the country right now with those 3 and Newton. The problem is they're all on the court together, so they can't all average 20+ points per game. I'll give the media a pass on Clingan because he's been out half the season, but he's probably the most impactful player in all of college hoops now that he's healthy.

Reaction Score
Newton deserves all the accolades. He is the conductor of a special group of unselfish players.

Reaction Score
Interesting, I was told he'd be an afterthought for this list
I guess you can't read or understand basic English very well. I said IF he continued to play like he had been playing those few games he would wind up being an afterthought on that List. He obviously figured that out on his own, and has upped his game accordingly in order to continue to be considered for the award. I certainly wish him only the best for the rest of the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom