Syracuse score prediction | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Syracuse score prediction

Reaction Score
We actually match up with them OK. Just depends on which UConn shows up. If we see the Oregon performance or first half with Michigan St again - we can beat them. We could also lose by 30, so...

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
School with 4 natties - 59
School with less natties than Olander - 54

Only thing that bothers me is that we haven’t seen the zone so much this year against us.

Terry has to be solid at foul line. Quick decisions . He has a tendency to hold ball too long

Reaction Score
I hate playing teams that are coming off a loss. I just feel like they are more hungry. Anyway, Syracuse shot 32% and scored 60 in their loss vs KU on Saturday. I think its going to take that kind of effort on the defensive end to pull this one out. Im just hoping for a good game and to see some improvement on defense.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Low 60s sounds right. UConn 63-61. Jalen misses the front end of a one and one (again) and Cuse throws up a deep 3 at the buzzer that rims out. Several people here need new underwear.

Reaction Score
I see this game in the 50s. Syracuse has serious troubles on offense but is playing great defense. They'll slow the game down and rely on offensive rebounds by Brissett, Sidibe, and Dolezaj.

You've played no one except Kansas and they pounded you. If your defense was so great your guards would've gotten out on Graham instead he lit up the zone and dropped 35. Not to mention all the lobs he threw from the top of the key reminded me of Dunk City. They jumped out to an early 20 point lead and you guys never threatened. But in true delusional little sister fashion it was a moral victory because you "held" them to 76 points and cut the 20 point lead in half for a minute or two.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Vital has taken a liking to the Garden and the storied past. He’s up next.

55-53 in a sloppy game.

Reaction Score
4 timers - 64
lucky they had Carmelo's - 61

UConn takes an early lead via 3's but they eventually stop falling and Cuse up by 6 at the half. UConn takes the lead back for good in the last 5 minutes as Cuse gets tired. Anderson is the player of the game.

Reaction Score
If UConn wins 81-62, WOW! We have something here!
If UConn wins 65-60, Boneyard would feel that all is right with the world
If Cuse wins 72-67, Boneyard isn't happy, but would feel we hung with a rival
If Cuse wins 89-64, On National TV in the Garden...I'm afraid, very afraid.

Reaction Score
Syracuse is the tallest team in the country. We need to get them running and score in transition. Our guards will have to really scrap to overcome the height advantage Howard and Battle will have, like when Napier and Boat faced the Harrison twins.

As poor of a shooting team as we are (30.4%), Syracuse is even worse at 27.7%. Aside from Howard and Battle, you can basically sag off of any other player on their team who finds their way to the perimeter.

On the flip side, Syracuse gets the most blocks in the country, and the 5th most steals. Opponents are shooting 40.7% inside the ark against Cuse, the worst in the country. UConn is a virtual lock to struggle against their zone, and really need to find a way to get Chukwu in foul trouble. Vital has been getting to the line at a great rate (63rd in the country in FT rate), could be a big night for him if he keeps that up.

Bottom line: Whoever dictates pace will win. UConn wants to play fast, Cuse wants to play slow. My guess: 62-60 Cuse

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Larry Terrier returns and drops 30 in the middle of the zone. Adams struggles to penetrate but facilitates and boards. Vital hits a bunch of 3s. Anderson shuts down battle.

Cuse 90
UConn 75

Gotta love the positives followed by a blow out loss.

Reaction Score
This is a bigger game for Ollie and our program. A loss here really hurts given everything going on.

63-60 UConn.

Reaction Score
UConn wins this one 63-58. I think Jalen actually comes out gunning tonight and the team gets some juice from playing in the Garden. We'll find out tonight if lethargy is the team's biggest issue because they should have no problem getting up for those orange dopes in NYC.

Reaction Score
You've played no one except Kansas and they pounded you. If your defense was so great your guards would've gotten out on Graham instead he lit up the zone and dropped 35. Not to mention all the lobs he threw from the top of the key reminded me of Dunk City. They jumped out to an early 20 point lead and you guys never threatened. But in true delusional little sister fashion it was a moral victory because you "held" them to 76 points and cut the 20 point lead in half for a minute or two.
I think you should take a look in the mirror because schedules and results so far look pretty similar between SU and UConn. We got smoked by Kansas, you got smoked by MSU. We have a decent win vs. Maryland, you have a decent win vs. Oregon. The rest are wins or shaky wins against mid-majors, which is pointless to compare. I hope you don't always wake up this angry at 7 AM.

Reaction Score
I think you should take a look in the mirror because schedules and results so far look pretty similar between SU and UConn. We got smoked by Kansas, you got smoked by MSU. We have a decent win vs. Maryland, you have a decent win vs. Oregon. The rest are wins or shaky wins against mid-majors, which is pointless to compare. I hope you don't always wake up this angry at 7 AM.

Yeah but where's your 35 point loss to an Arkansas like team?:oops:

And we didn't exactly get smoked by MSU played them pretty damn good for 32-35 minutes. But the rest is 100% accurate both teams trying to figure out who the heck they are tonight. One will take a step forward and one a step back.

Reaction Score
UConn 68-64. Terrier hits some key jumpers in the middle of the zone to free up Vital and Adams to hit some key 3's. Terrier finally gets some key assists.

Reaction Score
UConn 68-64. Terrier hits some key jumpers in the middle of the zone to free up Vital and Adams to hit some key 3's. Terrier finally gets some key assists.

Do you also believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom