Sweet 16 Mojo Boost | The Boneyard

Sweet 16 Mojo Boost

Reaction Score
Weird vibe on the Yard the last few days. Lots of odd discussions and not nearly enough coal being shoveled into the Mojo furnace.

I have had Bulletproof coffee the last two days (and it's actually really good). There are two empty unlabeled bottles of Bai piss on my counter, waiting for 4 more to join them. And I found a Husky named Taylor Swift.

IMG_1052.jpeg

Reaction Score
Weird vibe on the Yard the last few days. Lots of odd discussions and not nearly enough coal being shoveled into the Mojo furnace.

I have had Bulletproof coffee the last two days (and it's actually really good). There are two empty unlabeled bottles of Bai piss on my counter, waiting for 4 more to join them. And I found a Husky named Taylor Swift.

View attachment 98344
Outstanding work.

Reaction Score
I'll help you out Deep since it seems half the board has put you out to pasture...

Continuing the tradition begun last year and repeated last week, I will be making a $77.74 donation to a charity in advance of this weekend's games.

Last week's donation was for Bleeding Blue for Good, and I wanted to find another UConn-related charity. I found this awesome article about Clingan from back in December, and have decided to direct my funds to the V Foundation. The Donate button is in the upper right of the page.

Hope more folks can jump on board, and hope Clingan hits some big free throws tonight!

Reaction Score
Agreed. Feel we have some lack of respect for the mojo and the basketball gods may take notice. A little bit of nervousness would be appreciated. I’m confident in the team but respect the vibe. Now to sacrifice a few chickens for all that is holy and UConn!!

Reaction Score
I have had Bulletproof coffee the last two days (and it's actually really good).
Where are you getting it ?
I wasn't familiar until a few days ago, and when you google it a million recipe pages come up, and one brand page. Is it the one with the orange stripe on the package ?

Reaction Score
GAMEDAY BABY!!!!!!!!

Who in NYC is going to Legends tonight? Lets pack the house like sardines. Make that owner richer tonight!!!! lol

GO UCONN!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

Bulletproof coffee sucks. Period. Full stop.

It's one thing to promote mojo. It's quite another to spread garbage lies.

Signed,
Former coffee professional

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
I'll help you out Deep since it seems half the board has put you out to pasture...

Continuing the tradition begun last year and repeated last week, I will be making a $77.74 donation to a charity in advance of this weekend's games.

Last week's donation was for Bleeding Blue for Good, and I wanted to find another UConn-related charity. I found this awesome article about Clingan from back in December, and have decided to direct my funds to the V Foundation. The Donate button is in the upper right of the page.

Hope more folks can jump on board, and hope Clingan hits some big free throws tonight!
Ray of hope

Reaction Score
Where are you getting it ?
I wasn't familiar until a few days ago, and when you google it a million recipe pages come up, and one brand page. Is it the one with the orange stripe on the package ?

It’s black coffee with a tablespoon of grass fed butter and a tablespoon of MCT or organic coconut oil. Blend it with a hand blender. Then you become Danny Hurley.

Reaction Score
I don’t see any hiaku or UCONN chant threads started. #cause4concern

Reaction Score
That dog is a key find. Also, Thanks for not hanging me, despite the numerous requests.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom