Sweet 16 - Anybody watching? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sweet 16 - Anybody watching?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Didn't see the other thread. Mods can combine the threads if they want

Reaction Score
It didn’t really matter. Even if they went to the line it’s 3/4 court shot they get off.

But they should have burned the fouls on the possession down 1 in the last minute.

But it kinda did matter.

To use terms you're familiar with, using the strategy I mentioned, they would have been playing with house money for two chances to win two turnovers. Big reward for really no risk. You take those bets whenever you can get them!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
But it kinda did matter.

To use terms you're familiar with, using the strategy I mentioned, they would have been playing with house money for two chances to win two turnovers. Big reward for really no risk. You take those bets whenever you can get them!

I was talking about intentionally giving them. Being in the bonus with 1.6 would have been better than not being in the bonus but still an almost impossible position to win from.

Sure if they had gotten a steal down 1 that would have been huge.

Reaction Score
I asked Yams, "what's a maternity bra?"

She responds," I dunno? ...a bra that's bigger?"

So maybe I was right

ok are we talking about nursing bras that un button for breastfeeding? cuz i feel like that would more aptly be called a 'post-maternity' bra

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
ok are we talking about nursing bras that un button for breastfeeding? cuz i feel like that would more aptly be called a 'post-maternity' bra

Those are called nursing bras. But yeah these are just big ugly bras.

If you need a pre-nup we gots lotsa lawyers.

Reaction Score
How did cinci only score 8 points the last 10 min against that swiss cheese d?

And can't believe Nevada didn't foul with a 6 second differential when they couldn't get a stop the entire half.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Those are called nursing bras. But yeah these are just big ugly bras.

If you need a pre-nup we gots lotsa lawyers.

I don't really know what a pre-nup does but she'll make a lot and I'll make a little so you pick whichever one is better for uconnphil and I'll roll with that

Reaction Score
Keep it going Kstate the longer you keep Squid in a hole the more he panics and his kids panic, its ridiculously early still.

Reaction Score
How did cinci only score 8 points the last 10 min against that swiss cheese d?

And can't believe Nevada didn't foul with a 6 second differential when they couldn't get a stop the entire half.

Because its Cincy

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Glad to see Loyola Chicago advance to the Elite 8. Now I'm enjoying watching Kansas State getting out to a 13-1 lead over Kentucky to start the game. :)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don't really know what a pre-nup does but she'll make a lot and I'll make a little so you pick whichever one is better for uconnphil and I'll roll with that

You should be pushing the 'prenup's are not romantic' avenue.

Reaction Score
Here come the refs its BS how its an automatic foul just jumping into someone.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Went to a wedding a few summers ago that didn’t become legal for 18 months because the guy dragged his feet on signing the prenup.

The father of the bride would have murdered her before he let her file the paperwork without it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom