Swagger | The Boneyard

Swagger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bottle that up and unleash it the rest of the season. It was like watching an Edsall coached team last night. Crowd loved it and fired me up a lot more because of it (didn't think that was possible).

After EVERY play we were talking, pushing, high fiving, gesturing and getting the crowd going. It was awesome.

My question, where has that been?

NEED it the rest of the way and if they play with a chip on their shoulder and treat our opponents like they have no business being on the same field as them in our house, I like our chances, even against Louisville.

So far, I will say Maryland looked like the most talented team we've played. I didn't see them in person, but on tape it seemed like Brown and Diggs were the two most talented players we've played.

PS - NO issue whatsoever with McCombs hitting home runs after every TD he gets the rest of the way. Bad emotion that gives us penalties is better than showing no emotion at all. Gets the team fired up cause they obviously need some type of spark.

Props to the front 4, Ty-Meer Brown and most importantly Byron Jones and Jhavon Williams.

I think we've seen the last of Taylor Mack. Jhavon looks the part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom