Svet's Red Dress | The Boneyard

Svet's Red Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Back in the days when the UCONN administration would honor the National Championship basketball teams with a dinner at the Aqua Turf Geno made a comment that earned him the loudest boos ever from the home fans. Svet was wearing a red dress for the dinner. Geno commented that he had to keep it brief so that Svet could return the dress to the cocktail waitress she borrowed it from at Foxwoods. Boos were extremely loud. My other favorite Geno comment about Svet was when he was miked up for a game and he was not pleased with a Svet decision." Those damn Europeans. "It was probably the last time he was miked up for a game.

Reaction Score
Back in the days when the UCONN administration would honor the National Championship basketball teams with a dinner at the Aqua Turf Geno made a comment that earned him the loudest boos ever from the home fans. Svet was wearing a red dress for the dinner. Geno commented that he had to keep it brief so that Svet could return the dress to the cocktail waitress she borrowed it from at Foxwoods. Boos were extremely loud. My other favorite Geno comment about Svet was when he was miked up for a game and he was not pleased with a Svet decision." Those damn Europeans. "It was probably the last time he was miked up for a game.
You must provide pictures with those kinds of posts. BY rules.

Reaction Score
UCONN: excellent point. MEYERS could get us one I'm sure; he's dating that cocktail waitress now. Funny, but so few of them are still working at 86.

JS

Reaction Score
abrosimova_2.jpg

Here ya go, Tom. Always gotta
follow the rules.

Oh, you wanted the full-length
shot? Sorry. Family board.​

mr006

Reaction Score

Agreed. Now I'm disappointed. I hereby sentence you to a timeout in an orange room :p.

JS: Thanks - now I feel better <sigh> :D

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don't remember that red dress, but I do remember someone posted a picture of Mel Thomas in one that I greatly appreciated.

Reaction Score

He may have been momentarily upset, but the term "damn Europeans" was a endearment in Geno speak. As an immigrant, he was acutely aware of how hard she had to work to study in a foreign language, play basketball and keep her equilibrium in an unfamiliar environment.

Back in the days, CPTV also had receptions for the team with donors and other guests that I was fortunate to attend. Off court, it was clearly obvious that Geno had a close bond with Svet, perhaps rivaling the bond he had with Diana.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Wasn't that the incident where Geno's mama reminded him; "Geno, YOU are a damned European". (or was it "foreigner"?)

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I finally found the image everyone's been looking for of that little red number, but it's so steamy I can only post the top half. Actually, I think Geno's comment about the "cocktail dress" doesn't really fit, because it's much hotter. And yeah, Sveta certainly has had many hot ones loaded up on the web through the years.

5013832095_41c327e971.jpg

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Well I know this is not the dress in question because I made this ...um..."dress"...red. But it works for "demonstration purposes" I think.

svet_red_dress.jpg

JS

Reaction Score
Before anyone scoffs that this is not cocktail waitress attire, please be advised that Biff has captured a moment in a little-known chapter of Sveta's life. She once signed on as a stewardess with Aeroflot and was assigned to serve the VIP section as a scantily clad cocktail server.

After becoming outraged by the forwardness of the oligarch passengers, she bailed out of the plane, only to land entangled in her own red parachute. Worse yet, she found herself in a gulag exercise courtyard. The camera catches our heroine studying the wall for finger and toeholds.

You see, there's a logical explanation for everything.

svet_red_dress.jpg

Reaction Score
Before anyone scoffs that this is not cocktail waitress attire, please be advised that Biff has captured a moment in a little-known chapter of Sveta's life. She once signed on as a stewardess with Aeroflot and was assigned to serve the VIP section as a scantily clad cocktail server.

After becoming outraged by the forwardness of the oligarch passengers, she bailed out of the plane, only to land entangled in her own red parachute. Worse yet, she found herself in a gulag exercise courtyard. The camera catches our heroine studying the wall for finger and toeholds.

You see, there's a logical explanation for everything.
JS: There might be an opening for you at NBC. ( :

Reaction Score
JS: There might be an opening for you at NBC. ( :
NO NO NO not at all this would be the reporting of FOX....For both reasons....The story and photo...:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22