Survive and Advance | The Boneyard

Survive and Advance

Reaction Score
couldn't watch the game, could anyone give me a short-ish summary if possible?

Reaction Score
Gotta give KO credit on getting the team being prepped. Best job all season. Key TO at 2 minutes in 2nd half when it was slipping away was huge.

Reaction Score
Staright UCONN in march type win. Tournament Ollie showed up today. Hes a completel diff coach in the tourney. It was fun. Vance and CV played huge for freshman. Rofney was AAC tourney Rodney and Jalen=Guts

Reaction Score
I think Uconn went on a 26-6 run. That was the game. They held on the rest of the way, which will help the kids out in the long run (learning how to hold on to wins and all of that).

Reaction Score
We were down big first half. Made huge run and were up 9 at half, cane out flat and Houston closed to 3, then they gutted it out and pulled away a bit running between 4 -9 point lead until end. Crapped my pants couple of times. All contributed. 54% shooting. Hit boards well. Purvis and Adams were excellent overall. Brimah played great defensively.

Ps Vance excellent too.

Reaction Score
Great effort. Everybody did something positive tonight. Leadership and guts. Good job by the Seniors not going quietly and Jalen is, of course, a warrior.

Only complaint is the type of call we saw at the 5:14 mark and after that with the shoulder flop into the defender. Hate the move and the call. They need to call fouls on the guy who causes the contact out of control.

Reaction Score
This is what happens when your point guard shows up.

How he went from hurt and hobbling to one of his best games all year is beyond me. Maybe he just needs to get mad a lot a db like rob gray.

Luckily Cincy has a leprechaun on the sideline that is wonderful to get angry with. And for good reasons. Remember how he has repeatedly said your 3/4 court shot shouldn't count Jalen? Let him know we won't need to go back to the tape this time around

Reaction Score
So does that knock Houston off the bubble? Oh well. Haha.

Now I want to see a UCF/Uconn final. If UCF beats SMU do they get some consideration as the third aac team or no?

Reaction Score
Remember how he has repeatedly said your 3/4 court shot shouldn't count Jalen? Let him know we won't need to go back to the tape this time around

Did he actually say that? What a tool. It so clearly did.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Jackson is trending along a Rashad Anderson persona.

Ice in his veins shooting 3's. You wouldn't know the difference between a warm up 3 and a shot for a million dollars.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom