Surpise, suprise...One of the UNC fab 4 not happy | The Boneyard

Surpise, suprise...One of the UNC fab 4 not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stephanie. M doesn't look to be solid with UNC after her official visit. She is tweeting some interesting things. She still hasn't signed so she can look at other schools if she wants... Maybe she realized that she isn't a typical Hatcher recruit and would probably get recruited over in 2014.

I know you guys, Louisville, Stanford, and Tennessee were at the top of her list when she signed with UNC in May

Reaction Score
Stephanie. M doesn't look to be solid with UNC after her official visit. She is tweeting some interesting things. She still hasn't signed so she can look at other schools if she wants... Maybe she realized that she isn't a typical Hatcher recruit and would probably get recruited over in 2014.

I know you guys, Louisville, Stanford, and Tennessee were at the top of her list when she signed with UNC in May
What is she tweeting? What recruits from I am thinking beyond 2013 is she thinking of? Did Wilson visit? Who else? What is the story with Mercedes?

If true,very interesting! I know there is the X in 2012,and White in 2014! These kind of potential scenerios have increasingly occurred in WCB!
Ira

Reaction Score

I remember her talking about the relationships she had with ND and Purdue and the difficulty telling them she was going to UNC.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I remember her talking about the relationships she had with ND and Purdue and the difficulty telling them she was going to UNC.
I have no idea if she is thinking of going somewhere other than UNC. But it's just as likely that she is thinking of Louisville or Tennessee, where her best friend Russell has her final two.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
I am not sure which tweets you read, but I checked her feed and only one tweet states how sad it is that UNC is so far away - because she couldn't wait to get back there. She seemed thrilled by her weekend at UNC and time with the other girls. I think you may be reading too much into it.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I took a look as well and I think we'll just have to wait and see. Attempting to decipher what's really going on is a fool's errand with this kind if thing, IMO. HS kids and tea leaves.....reading either takes talents I don't have :)

Reaction Score
... I know you guys, Louisville, Stanford, and Tennessee were at the top of her list when she signed with UNC in May
She didn't "sign" with anybody in May, she verballed. And you know what they say - a verbal isn't worth the paper it isn't written on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom